WyattSheepMask Posted January 15, 2016 Posted January 15, 2016 it's indeed. Didn't label it as I thought he was recognisable enough, sorry if that bike any forum rules
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 15, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2016 I thought it was The Undertaker. Mark.
Slapnuts Posted January 16, 2016 Posted January 16, 2016 Is that Mark Callaway? it's indeed. Didn't label it as I thought he was recognisable enough, sorry if that bike any forum rules I wasn't asking to be a dick sheepmask haha. I genuinely have never heard of the Commando character. That's a new one on me. Where did he use that? Was it for Vince? How long for?
KingofSports Posted January 16, 2016 Posted January 16, 2016 Possibly for Continental or USWA (?). Don't know whether he had any matches with that gimmick. Earliest I've seen him was as Punisher Dice Morgan or Mean Mark - not sure which was earlier.
WyattSheepMask Posted January 17, 2016 Posted January 17, 2016 Is that Mark Callaway? it's indeed. Didn't label it as I thought he was recognisable enough, sorry if that bike any forum rules I wasn't asking to be a dick sheepmask haha. I genuinely have never heard of the Commando character. That's a new one on me. Where did he use that? Was it for Vince? How long for? I know you wasn't pal. But yeah, I'd never heard of it either until the other day. Only other gimmick I knew of his was Mean Mark
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2016 Here's ex-Diva Kaitlyn naked from a Bodybuilding.com shoot (tasteful but NSFW).....
EdgarTheSlouch Posted January 18, 2016 Author Posted January 18, 2016 Possibly for Continental or USWA (?). Don't know whether he had any matches with that gimmick. Earliest I've seen him was as Punisher Dice Morgan or Mean Mark - not sure which was earlier. 84-88.Central Illinois Wrestling.
TheLowdown1987 Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 Here's ex-Diva Kaitlyn naked from a Bodybuilding.com shoot (tasteful but NSFW).....
KingofSports Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Billy Riley & his legendary Wigan Snakepit 'training facility', where Karl Gotch had his ass handed to him on many an occasion.
Paid Members chokeout Posted January 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2016 That's Billy Robinson in the bottom photos isn't it? I'm sure I've seen the film they are from posted on here.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 21, 2016 Moderators Posted January 21, 2016 Wrestling superstar RUSSELLMADNESS with some bloke.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2016 "Snake Pit" looks a bit sordid to be honest.
Ladiesman345 Posted January 21, 2016 Posted January 21, 2016 At first I thought it was screengrabs from 10 Rillington place!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.