Direct Impact Posted February 25, 2016 Posted February 25, 2016 He had the scars back in the day Savio
paltaper Posted February 25, 2016 Posted February 25, 2016 For New Japan fans Mao-chan sucking a banana Makes a nice change from having to endure Joey Ryan, Colt Cabana etc. doing this type of thing to be zany.
KingofSports Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 I posted a few screen's from MAO's DVD a while back, if anyone wants to see them (link below - very bottom of the page): http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/p/dvd-puroresu-movies-joshi-modeling-etc.html
digitalversicolor Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 Thought this was pretty cool, though I think some of them are in the wrong order:
ultimo the great Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 I posted a few screen's from MAO's DVD a while back, if anyone wants to see them (link below - very bottom of the page): http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/p/dvd-puroresu-movies-joshi-modeling-etc.html Totally off topic but did you watch A Human Murder Weapon with english subs? or do you speak japanese and i have to hate you forever On topic. Wrestling needs more cave men Cavernario Tanahashi & Makabe I like to think everyone in wrestling has a garage like this
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 Thought this was pretty cool, though I think some of them are in the wrong order: Someone did one for Reigns.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 That's brilliant
Porkchopcash Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 That sums up modern day WWE. The mans had virtually the same gear from his introduction. Whether thats down to him or the office it's nuts.
UK Kat Von D Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 Imagine that's down to the office, they will want products to stay upto date for longer. The only reason a look will change is if it is to shift new merchandise like Cena changing the colour of his t-shirt.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted February 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2016 What's the deal with that one of Shawn seemingly sat in an armchair opening his gas bill? What a shit promo pic that is.
METAL ON METAL Posted February 26, 2016 Posted February 26, 2016 Pretty sure that was from the Q&A part of WWE Magazine.
KingofSports Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 I posted a few screen's from MAO's DVD a while back, if anyone wants to see them (link below - very bottom of the page): http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/p/dvd-puroresu-movies-joshi-modeling-etc.html Totally off topic but did you watch A Human Murder Weapon with english subs? or do you speak japanese and i have to hate you forever No & no. I have limited French, but found that to be of little use.
ultimo the great Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 I posted a few screen's from MAO's DVD a while back, if anyone wants to see them (link below - very bottom of the page): http://puroresuview.blogspot.co.uk/p/dvd-puroresu-movies-joshi-modeling-etc.html Totally off topic but did you watch A Human Murder Weapon with english subs? or do you speak japanese and i have to hate you forever No & no. I have limited French, but found that to be of little use. Ah shame been wanting to watch it for a while. that link you posted is nice on several levels
KingofSports Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 Ah shame been wanting to watch it for a while. that link you posted is nice on several levels As with most of those movies I try to read between the lines, but the nuances are doubtless lost on me. With that one, it was as much the thrill of the chase as anything else. It took many, many hours over a long period to track the thing down. Finally got it from Hong Kong, I think. Whilst I may have tidied-up the summary of the plot, it essentially came from a movie review site...this one by the looks of it: http://www.midnighteye.com/reviews/a-human-murder-weapon/
ultimo the great Posted February 27, 2016 Posted February 27, 2016 Ah shame been wanting to watch it for a while. that link you posted is nice on several levels As with most of those movies I try to read between the lines, but the nuances are doubtless lost on me. With that one, it was as much the thrill of the chase as anything else. It took many, many hours over a long period to track the thing down. Finally got it from Hong Kong, I think. Whilst I may have tidied-up the summary of the plot, it essentially came from a movie review site...this one by the looks of it: http://www.midnighteye.com/reviews/a-human-murder-weapon/ I check subtitle sites every so often, i'm sure subs will turn up at some point. Just so this is totally off topic here's a picture
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.