Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 28, 2015 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2015 I never realised he was the Blue Meanie's old man. That's Dewey, right? The resemblance is uncanny.
King Pitcos Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 That photo is the perfect Venn diagram of Mick's shady-as-fuck pervery and his even worse pandering to the Internet.
Ladiesman345 Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 Foley getting his children to dress up as the Diva's he jacks off to. Also, Bayley. Mean, but I laughed.
Guest Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 Foley getting his children to dress up as the Diva's he jacks off to. Also, Bayley. Mean, but I laughed. aw c'mon. I mean, it is Foley
WyattSheepMask Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 The one dressed as Sasha looks thrilled to be involved. When did the four horsewomen thing become a thing. I'd never heard it referenced prior to Takeover:Brooklyn yet people seem to act like it was commonplace
King Pitcos Posted December 29, 2015 Posted December 29, 2015 I think they were doing it on social media for ages (since around the time they had a four-way match on one of the Takeovers), but WWE didn't let them do it onscreen until they found out Ronda Rousey wasn't going to be wrestling anytime soon.
simonworden Posted December 30, 2015 Posted December 30, 2015 Looking at that photo I just think how luck Noelle must feel that she took after her mum for the most part. If she had gone the way of her brothers nobody would give a fuck about her
EdgarTheSlouch Posted December 30, 2015 Author Posted December 30, 2015 Looking at that photo I just think how luck Noelle must feel that she took after her mum for the most part. If she had gone the way of her brothers nobody would give a fuck about her Ultimately though she#s gonna feel like Crush on 1993 - fucked by a clown six ways from Sunday
The Clint Posted December 31, 2015 Posted December 31, 2015 After seeing this pic I hate The Miz even more now. Jammy bastard.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 1, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2016 Yeah, that's a surprisingly cracking arse he's got.
Ladiesman345 Posted January 1, 2016 Posted January 1, 2016 Looks like ziggler had implants voms How gay are you? https://ukff.com/topic/136051-how-gay-are-you/
Dirty Eddie Posted January 1, 2016 Posted January 1, 2016 If that photo reminds you of Dolph Ziggler, you are watching far too much wrestling. Far, far too much.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 1, 2016 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2016 Miz is one of lifes success stories. Never been a fan of him really, but always liked him when he's been on interviews and stuff. Always glad to hear he's done well, because he seems such a nice guy. Its not hard to see why he made it. He rolled with the punches even when everyone was out to get him. I bet his autobiography will be worth reading. His early years in the WWE were quite brutal by all accounts. Getting bullied by the small willys of the promotion and stuff.
Undefeated Steak Posted January 1, 2016 Posted January 1, 2016 Great perspective Ian. I don't mind Miz, then again I'm a fan of Del Rio so it's not saying much. He's been one of the hardest working guys on the roster by all accounts too. Can't say I've really listened to a proper interview with him, I'm sure he'll be on a podcast somewhere.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.