How gay are you?

Ladiesman345

It's a great question. I've been eyeing up Seth Rollin's tremendous physique recently in quite a lustful manner. Don''t get me wrong, I admire his rasslin abillity, specifically his performance in the fantastic triple threat with Cena and Lesnar at The Royal Rumble. However, his ripped Greek-god like physique turns the ladies man into a Man's man.

A few months back I did the Kinsey Scale, which is basically a gay test. It tells you on a scale of 0 - 7 how much of a gay you actually are! Great! Let's celebrate the fact we live in a country where you can be as free as a big homosexual butterfly, and shout from the ROOFTOPS on this tremendous wrestling forum how gay you are! 

Here's a link to the test. Twelve multiple choice questions. After a few weeks we can determine the average gayness of a British wrestling fan! Brilliant!

I scored a two. A friend of mine is also a two and she describes herself as bisexual, and actually sleeps with other women. She's been trying to get me to find a man to experiment on, although I'm not sure I would enjoy that. Perhaps I would? What are you! Don't be afraid!

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

Remember Butch's golden rule. Don't just post your score. Tell us how YOU perceive it? Are you surprised? Perhaps gutted, as you've always been a keen homophobe and now you're "one of them". Reach for the stars!

tumblr_nehy5qD3Xk1rpov42o9_500.jpg

• Paid Members

My result:

F The test failed to match you to a Kinsey Type profile. Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a very unusual person.

That’s… I don’t even know how to interpret that!  :laugh: I must be a psychologist’s dream if they bill by the hour.

• Paid Members

Zero.

ultimate-warrior.jpg

"Do you have no interest in sexual intercourse with anyone?" who's that poor fuck?

Anyway, my Dad will be pleased to hear this and my Uncle won't believe me. It's bollocks though because there has been many a night I've awoken from a fevered Fernando Torres dream.

• Paid Members

Nil pois, Glass Smash would be proud! Slightly surprised as I thought my answer to some of the questions would have put my score up and I'm certainly not short of man crushes. Had a threesome with another guy and a gal once but it was more for a laugh than sexual.

• Paid Members

Zero. Which is about right. I'm confident enough in my sexuality to debate whether other men are attractive, to understand why and to be envious of them but I'd never touch another man sexually.

The penultimate question is pointless. "I am exclusively attracted to men". Surely that's question 1 and the rest are pointless if you say true!

Archived