Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's Billy Robinson in the bottom photos isn't it? I'm sure I've seen the film they are from posted on here.

The archive footage was included in a Jake Shannon documentary about Billy Robinson, though it doubtless originated elsewhere. As far as the comment about it looking sordid goes, it was a shed, albeit a revered one, home to the British Martial Art - the one that 5 members of the Gracie family failed to find an answer to. Would it have looked less seedy had there not been an image of a child included? Perhaps Social Services should've been involved? I'm off to conduct a thorough, Yewtree-style investigation.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

That's brilliant! Being Rumble time, I've watched that moment a lot lately. Never ceases to kill me, especially whilst remembering Astro's comment that Vince sat there 'like an angry toddler'.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That's brilliant! Being Rumble time, I've watched that moment a lot lately. Never ceases to kill me, especially whilst remembering Astro's comment that Vince sat there 'like an angry toddler'.

 

Refs look at Vince like he's having a heart attack when he hits the floor. Definately thought he was goner.

Posted

 

Say what you want about Vince (and lets be honest theres massive amounts) but you cant fault his -'keep it going' mentality. Runs to the ring and blows both quads, in his 60s and live on PPV and rather than basically lay there screaming (like most would) in agony. He 'no sells it' an does the promo on the floor!

  • Paid Members
Posted

He doesnt blow both his quads. He tears one and then like a thick cunt, he tries to no sell it in the car park by walking to his jet and tears the other one. Instead of going to the hospital, like a normal person would.

Posted

He doesnt blow both his quads. He tears one and then like a thick cunt, he tries to no sell it in the car park by walking to his jet and tears the other one. Instead of going to the hospital, like a normal person would.

Sorry Ian didnt realise. Thought he blew them diving in

 

Only has himself to blame. Was probably trying to out 'alpha' HHH with a 'this lil thing affected you, look im fine' mentality.

Posted

I might be missing something but I assume this is a promotional photo for their reading campaigns, is it just the smile? Not exactly a time you want him frowning though is it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...