Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 New Day in my office yesterday. Trying to edit a paper called New Day. Until January I sat exactly where Xavier is now. That is pretty cool. Would never get anything like that at our place.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 Reigns' bad guy line just reminds me of "I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me!"
Keith Houchen Posted April 19, 2016 Posted April 19, 2016 New Day in my office yesterday. Trying to edit a paper called New Day. Until January I sat exactly where Xavier is now. That is pretty cool. Would never get anything like that at our place.They don't employ blacks after all that stationery went missing?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 Ha, that's tremendous. He needs to wander around backstage on an episode of Raw drinking from that after the heel turn.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 Where the fuck do you work Onyx??? Who are you??I want answers!!! Does Big E smell nice? I bet he does. Like sandalwood and a limited edition brand of Armani Code.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 I work in that there pointy London building they like showing on The Apprentice. If you don't know Canary Wharf is practically over the road from the O2 arena. The Mirror newspaper pays my wages but I work on one of their subsidiary brands. I had no idea the champs were in the building until the following day! Very nearly went on a spinebuster rampage when I found out. Apparently Hulkster himself was floating around the office a few weeks before I joined too :-/ New Day were in the office because The Mirror launched a new paper this year called, New Day. Seemed like an obvious one to bring them in. They also wrote the editor's note today full of the whole booty shtick, sourness etc.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 I work in that there pointy London building they like showing on The Apprentice. I love it when they make out Lord Sugar (vom) is sitting in an office in Canary Wharf or the City, yet in reality that poxy boardroom is in fucking Chelmsford.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 I work in that there pointy London building they like showing on The Apprentice.I love it when they make out Lord Sugar (vom) is sitting in an office in Canary Wharf or the City, yet in reality that poxy boardroom is in fucking Chelmsford.Brentwood isn't it? (like that's better) Edit: I've just checked, because I have nothing better to do on my commute home from the pointy place. Suralan's HQ is Brentwood, but the boardroom stuff is filmed in glamorous West Acton.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 New Day in my office yesterday. Trying to edit a paper called New Day. Until January I sat exactly where Xavier is now. That is pretty cool. Would never get anything like that at our place.They don't employ blacks after all that stationery went missing? We would get burglars breaking in and leaving us good stationary with the shit we have.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 [brentwood isn't it? (like that's better) Edit: I've just checked, because I have nothing better to do on my commute home from the pointy place. Suralan's HQ is Brentwood, but the boardroom stuff is filmed in glamorous West Acton. Yes you're right, it is Brentwood. West Acton is even worse though- at least Brentwood has a bit of TOWIE 'celebrity' appeal!
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 Suralan's HQ is Brentwood, but the boardroom stuff is filmed in glamorous West Acton. Trufact: I filled up my car in Brentwood next to his "AMS1" roller one time. It was only his driver at the BP though Please tell me you were driving the "Yum Yum" van from Modern life is Goodish at the time.
The Clint Posted April 20, 2016 Posted April 20, 2016 Triple H has just landed at Newcastle Airport. I assume he's flew from London.
Paid Members mim731 Posted April 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2016 He looks like he's dressed as the villain from a Jason Statham film.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.