The Dart Posted April 20, 2016 Posted April 20, 2016 Triple H has just landed at Newcastle Airport. I assume he's flew from London. He flew from Washington, where he was on Tuesday.
Guest Posted April 20, 2016 Posted April 20, 2016 Someone needs to speak to The Game about his carbon footprint. Eight hours by train, Hunter, and you're bound to meet some helpful new friends volunteering to book Raw with you on the way. Also, reassuringly expensive drinks from the refreshments trolley that are perfect for practising your ring entrance with. Edit: Somehow missed The Dart's post. So, er, nice weather we've been having, eh?
Slapnuts Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 Triple H has just landed at Newcastle Airport. I assume he's flew from London. Referencing what people are talking about over in the RAW thread, THIS should be Cesaro's look!
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted April 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2016 Like how the plan has 'Phenom' on the side of the nose too.
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Stumbled across this on another forum. Remember this guy? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXRN63-1fmI/TnS-83ugqjI/AAAAAAAAAAU/QLWLBissOdg/s1600/FNMSummerslam953.jpg Here he is now http://imgur.com/wnWnd1Q Edited as I can't do pictures on my phone.
Direct Impact Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Stumbled across this on another forum. Remember this guy?http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXRN63-1fmI/TnS-83ugqjI/AAAAAAAAAAU/QLWLBissOdg/s1600/FNMSummerslam953.jpg Here he is now http://imgur.com/wnWnd1Q Edited as I can't do pictures on my phone. And what?
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever.
Sphinx Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Dopper is likely the only person to appreciate that.
dopper Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Stumbled across this on another forum. Remember this guy? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aXRN63-1fmI/TnS-83ugqjI/AAAAAAAAAAU/QLWLBissOdg/s1600/FNMSummerslam953.jpg Here he is now http://imgur.com/wnWnd1Q Edited as I can't do pictures on my phone. I appreciate that.
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 I did have Dopper (and one or two others) in mind when I posted that tbf.
Paid Members Benno Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Yeah him and that Vladimir bloke mugging to get on camera were staples of any 90's wrestling show. The likes of Frank the Clown and Brock Lesnar Guy don't compare.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 I appreciated that too. Wonder what Hat Guy and his brother look like now.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.