WyattSheepMask Posted April 25, 2016 Posted April 25, 2016 My first thought was Har Mar Superstar cod playing as Jon Snow
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted April 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2016 Was he paying tribute to Shakespeare like every other sod seems to have done?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2016 So let me get this straight, I'll be granted 3 wishes if I rub the lamp? Nah, I'm ok thanks.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 25, 2016 "Hey Dusty, if i pull your hair and look at your tits, Flair climaxes"
simonworden Posted April 28, 2016 Posted April 28, 2016 Training centre for Vietnam Pro Wrestling, Dick Togo's training center. Only had one show which was poorly promoted last year (I say that only as I missed it!) and another this year as part of the same festival. Changed names in that time too. But look at the amount of Ropes on that thing (possibly a kickboxing ring that's been modified)
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2016 The Hull Daily Mail report on wrestling, January 1964:
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2016 I'd forgotten the phrase "chancery". Lovely stuff. Won't catch Michael Cole using it.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2016 Never seen this one of Andre before. Looks quite a dashing young man.
The Clint Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 I guess Lana had decided to treat herself to a boob job recently. I thought they had been looking bigger lately on Raw.
Retro Red Posted April 29, 2016 Posted April 29, 2016 Never seen this one of Andre before. Looks quite a dashing young man. That's Breedon Gleeson and Adam Driver surely?
WyattSheepMask Posted May 4, 2016 Posted May 4, 2016 Found this on twitter but no idea how to post the gif itself so will just have to link to the tweet. Dusty Rhodes.does a head scissors.to Andre The Giant.over the top rope- https://twitter.com/dennyburkholder/status/727850570241843201
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2016 Found this on twitter but no idea how to post the gif itself so will just have to link to the tweet. Dusty Rhodes.does a head scissors.to Andre The Giant.over the top rope- https://twitter.com/dennyburkholder/status/727850570241843201 Can you imagine how much respect Andre must've had for Dusty to let him do that? The guy that will happily sandbag anyone who doesn't call him boss.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.