WyattSheepMask Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 I hope Bowl Cut Kid kept his gimmick. Watching stuff on the network he showed up on shows far more than I remember, even turned up on WCW Superbrawl once
LEGIT Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever. You are missing something, Faith No More Guy was one of the most well seen superfans of the '90's and I did wonder what he looks like now.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Still wearing his BWO shirt these days, though. He hasnt totally given up the ghost.
digitalversicolor Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 I figure this is random/quirky enough for this thread, picked up this gem today, Slam Jam 7" single with poster sleeve thing: It's worth it just for Bulldog's bit alone, quality stuff.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 All those outfits that Macho Man had, and he's in his Ultimate Maniacs gear for no apparent reason
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Warrior was in the photo session as well, but he's been cut out. My cousin gave me one of her music mags, and I remember Warrior having a guitar in it.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Warrior was in the photo session as well, but he's been cut out. My cousin gave me one of her music mags, and I remember Warrior having a guitar in it. Wasn't Bulldog gone from the WWE by the time it was released?
WyattSheepMask Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 That would make it make sense, but I thought Warrior would have been long gone by the time SlamJam was out. Having just done a little bit of research, I thought Bret won the title much later than he did. I thought Flair was still champion going into Survivor Series were the Ultimate Maniacs match was supposed to happen
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Has there ever been a DBS pic where he a) looks normal or b) it isn't f'd up
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever. You are missing something, Faith No More Guy was one of the most well seen superfans of the '90's and I did wonder what he looks like now. Ah, cool. His face didn't ring a bell with me at all, but from just Googling WWE Fai... the auto-complete thing suggests that Faith No More Guy is indeed a thing.
LEGIT Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever. You are missing something, Faith No More Guy was one of the most well seen superfans of the '90's and I did wonder what he looks like now. Ah, cool. His face didn't ring a bell with me at all, but from just Googling WWE Fai... the auto-complete thing suggests that Faith No More Guy is indeed a thing. Yeah, fair enough, I hadn't really known he was dubbed Faith No More Guy, but just knew his face (like Vlad the superfan) from loads of WWF and ECW tapes from the '90s. On a side, how do these fans get front row tickets time after time? Even now, there's that fella with the green smiley face shirt and beige hat; he's at every other show I watch, front row centre. He must know a funny handshake or something.
neil is brill Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 That green smiley face prick annoys me. He never looks like he's enjoying himself. According to my girlfriend, he has some sort of online presence. People follow him on instagram, and that green shirt is part of his own merchandise that he sells. Fuck knows how that gets him front row hard cam seats nearly every PPV though. There's also that lad in the white lab coat, and a long haired lad with his mum that turn up at ringside fairly frequently.
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 It's just not the same in BritWres. Sure, you see the same people at every show, but I'm not sure gadge and Benny and Madge Bishop and her son/lover can hold a candle to Vlad or Pink Shellsuit Man.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2016 Mad Eli, on the other hand, could.
Mattyc Posted April 23, 2016 Posted April 23, 2016 Wonder what Hat Guy and his brother look like now. Here you go, Hat Guy being interviewed by Bill Apter for a Youtube video 5 months ago...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.