Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There's a fourth and fifth man. I wonder who they are?

Had a kids TV show, very touchy feely, liked throwing buckets of water over them, had a short lived adult version where he threw water over slightly older young ladies, pulled a (now famous) womans tits out when someone was taking a photo?No idea.
Who was the now famous woman, don't remember that
By an amazing coincidence, she was on the front page of one of todays papers, telling of how Savile touched her arse once when the wind blew her skirt up.

There's a fourth and fifth man. I wonder who they are?

Had a kids TV show, very touchy feely, liked throwing buckets of water over them, had a short lived adult version where he threw water over slightly older young ladies, pulled a (now famous) womans tits out when someone was taking a photo?No idea.
Who was the now famous woman, don't remember that
By an amazing coincidence, she was on the front page of one of todays papers, telling of how Savile touched her arse once when the wind blew her skirt up.
Tried looking up every front page of all the papers and couldn't find which one it was, can't we live in a society where we can just throw people's names out just so I don't have to waste an hour trying to find out who an unnamed paedo is?

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

This: 22468d1347636012-kate-middleton-topless-sophie-rhys-jones.jpg

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Edit: spoiler tags don't seem to work!

• Paid Members

In more compelling evidence of his remorsless evil, Jimmy Savile clearly looks like a medieval wood carving of the devil on the box of this 1977 Jim'll Fix It board game.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jimmy-Savilles-J...90?roken=pMCmyY

I'm surprised that guy isn't getting a load of abusive comments from trolls and net-mongs in the questions section, especially considering how some idiot already vandalised the Savile Row street-sign:ijv7m.jpgAnd no, that isn't a photoshop - my mate took that pic.

• Paid Members

Got to think that the money Savile was bringing in for charities is the reason why it was kept quiet. I used to be right into doing charity work about seven years ago, and those schemes normally featured an absolute mass of dodgy people you wouldn't want to leave your kids with. Filled to the brim with dirty old men. I didn't get any problems, but it was rumoured what they were up to. If I ever piped up, with proof, they'd never believe it.

Amongst all of this scandal regarding Jimmy Savile, lets not forget the real victim; Peter Kay. In one fall swoop half of his material is now unusable. If news were to come out that Soda Stream are ran by Neo Nazis or Jim Bowen and Tony Green ran a slave labour child orphanage in the 1960s then his career would be fucked!

Archived