Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Irvine Welsh book was Ecstasy.

Why hasn't Pete Townsend been mentioned in all this? I see he was on Andrew Marr on Sunday morning. Was this carry-on talked about?

Townsend was proved to have never looked at any image. He made a purchase and then cancelled it several minutes later. Everyone knows Pete's not a nonce.

Good bit on Saville and the media on HIGNFY this week.

• Paid Members
Kerry Katona is now slurring stories to the womens mags about being perved on by Jimmy.

Her role in Atomic Kitten was to get perved on. She posed for magazines where the purpose is to get perved on. You can't go out with the intention of getting perved on, and then restrospectively moan about getting perved on because the perver has fallen out of public favour.

• Paid Members

Absolutely insane stuff above.

BBC's John Simpson is saying he caught a "Childrens Radio Favourite" in the toilet with a young lad. He's been saying the country would be in "shock" if they knew who it was. He referred to him a lot as "Uncle Dick" (I'm not kidding). Very bizarre newspaper report.

BBC covered up a second 'national treasure' child abuser known as Uncle Dick, claims veteran reporter John Simpson

Absolutely insane stuff above.

BBC's John Simpson is saying he caught a "Childrens Radio Favourite" in the toilet with a young lad. He's been saying the country would be in "shock" if they knew who it was. He referred to him a lot as "Uncle Dick" (I'm not kidding). Very bizarre newspaper report.

BBC covered up a second 'national treasure' child abuser known as Uncle Dick, claims veteran reporter John Simpson

With today

• Paid Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22...ost_read_module

Another story, and another "Why didn't anybody say anything?" Are people so eager for gifts that they'll offer their kids up to be abused? And then years later the victim of the abuse introduces the abuser to her own 14 year old daughter and leaves her unattended with him? My brain just can't comprehend this.

Down at the bottom of the page is this anecdote:

this probably wont be printed, but when i my friends and i were young girls jimmy saville lived in a flat within a large house across the road from where we lived. all i can i do is speak from our personnal experiences and he NEVER touched, abused or made suggestive comments to us or behaved in any way that wasn't appropriate.he was always kind to us,would endlessly sign autographs and give us demo discs, that he had been given from record companies, so for us to hear all these allegations is not only unbelievable but destroying some very nice memories.

It's been given (so far) 127 negative ratings. Are we not willing to accept that on some occassions he met girls that he didn't abuse?

Archived