Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously he met some he didn't abuse. A huge percentage of mid-teens girls are fucking spectacular, but there are ones who are dogs as well. And if he had his pick, he wouldn't have bothered with the plain ones unless they had a bit of a gimmick. Like being dead or handicapped.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's another thought. All his supposed paedo-mates that were fiddling along with him. Now that the matter is being taken seriously, why aren't their victims going to the police? Are they just going to wait until after they're dead and then go whinge to the papers about it?

I've just watched the "Louis Meets: Jimmy" documentary for the first time. I avoided it when it first aired (despite liking Louis's stuff) as I always found Savile to be an annoying cock. It's pretty weird watching it now after everything has come out, though the sinister undertones were clearly there either way.

He was an incredibly weird bastard, like a cross between Ric Flair and Alan Partridge; desperate for attention, always performing and frankly pretty sad. The bit where he's talking about tying up troublemakers in the basement of his club and "dealing with them later" was very fucked up. Even more so when he was confronted with it and tried to pass it off as a turn of phrase. "It's just a saying, y'know..." Yeah, whatever oddball.

• Paid Members
I've just watched the "Louis Meets: Jimmy" documentary for the first time.

No shit, so did I. Great minds think a like. Well, great minds might be a bit strong, describing two people sitting in on Saturday night watching a documentary about Jimmy Saville.

He comes across as quite intimidating. Don't know if its because I now know he's the face of all things evil, but the words he uses would have came off jokingly before all this came out. All this "I know people" and "you shouldn't grass, because thats not clever" and all that stuff was a bit unsettling. He has a way of talking down to people, doesn't he? Like a bully would.

Ha, strange!

Yeah, he's so clearly on the defensive the whole time as well, made obvious by how badly he denies being on the defensive. It's hard to tell how much I'm reading into it though; he's clearly a moody fucker who's not nearly as happy and smiley as he makes out, but I'm not sure whether I'd have called him anything more than a strange bullshitter if I didn't know what I (allegedly) know now.

He's also one of those old pricks who still things he's a hardcase. He had to be around 70 when that was made yet he had this constant need to act like he shouldn't be messed with, even if he was doing it in a half-jokey way.

His mate Jim The Pill looked like a photo-fit of a charlie chester!

• Paid Members

Jim The Pill looked well dodgy to me.

I've just watched the "Louis Meets: Jimmy" documentary for the first time.

No shit, so did I. Great minds think a like. Well, great minds might be a bit strong, describing two people sitting in on Saturday night watching a documentary about Jimmy Saville.

He comes across as quite intimidating. Don't know if its because I know know he's the face of all things evil, but the words he uses would have came off jokingly before all this came out. All this "I know people" and "you shouldn't grass, because thats not clever" and all that stuff was a bit unsettling. He has a way of talking down to people, doesn't he? Like a bully would.

Also leaving Theroux's phone number or address on a bit of paper out on the table for him to see which he hadn't given him. And then saying "I can get anything me". Basically letting him know, if you fuck me about I know where you live.

I loved the bit on the boat though when he was bullshitting saying they'd given him a fancy penthouse on the boat exclusive to him. Then the captain came along and said "No. That's not the penthouse. That's upstairs". Something like that.

Weird fucker. Every time he spoke it was never just a straight answer. You could ask him the time and he'd come out with some sarcy answer in a threatening tone. Seemed like a right abrasive old bastard regardless of these allegations.

• Paid Members

I always pegged him as one of those things that was cool or trendy back in the day and just accepted it, even if he was just a weird bastard. As odd as it sounds, I found a shell suit wearing odd talking tv presenter acceptable because anywhere other than the UK and its history of eccentric characters could he have been a sucess.

I just thought Saville was like the rest of the Radio 1 DJ's from back in the day (1980's or around then). Someone all over TV and radio thus seemingly popular but when looking back nostalgically everyone fucking hated or took the piss (see DJ's Mike Reid and Simon bastard bastard BASTARD Bates).

Something proper should be done, that Exposure doc was pathetic, some old coot saying he saw Jimmy with a 12 year old, and HE DID NOTHING. there all just as bad as each other, i certainlywouldnt be keeping shit to myself

"Happy hunting ground"... whyat the fuck??

Was anyone here a fan in his day, Jim'll fix it ended when I was 5 so all I remember is the Theroux doc, surely there must be a guy or two on here who liked Jimmy before these allegations came too light.

Yeah i was. Proper gutted about all this stuff, I actually was one of the few who visited his grave after his headstone was mounted as i think it was only up a week before all the allegations came out & it got destroyed. Pissed off :(

I enjoyed Jim'll fix it to an extent but I don't remember it being as popular at the time as people said it was. It was never the talk of the playground in my school.

And, in later years, Jim had a kind of Kitsch value that was enjoyable when he occasionally appeared on talk shows and the like.

• Paid Members

Jim'll Fix It was regular Saturday viewing for us, and my sister actually wrote in when I was about 5 or 6 for us to have a ride in a hot air balloon. Even when I was older I just considered him as nothing more than trying a bit too hard to fit in with the kids despite being older than most of their parents. In an era of kids TV being hosted by boring middle aged fucks like Mike Read and oh-so-whacky guys like Timmy Mallett, 50 year old Jimmy didn't seem that out of place.

His charity work was something I held him in high regard for. At that time, being a millionaire (one single million) was considered a massive deal, so for him to have raised

• Moderators

The only time I ever enjoyed Jim'll Fix It is when he fixed it for a lad to wrestling Roddy Piper. Half of the fixes were stuff like "Fix it for me to ride on a bus" or "Fix it for me to go to Rhyl for the afternoon".

Archived