Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just found this theme on youtube. It's Gangrel's theme from the indies apparantly, when he was Vampire Warrior. It's kick-ass.

 

 

EDIT: Just realised this would have been much better in the youtube thread, woops.

 

I've never heard this before - it's brilliant! Love it!

Posted

I do think it's a valid point, how many rappers are called John? I'm not saying he'd suddenly draw twice as much money but just being called Cena would be a better fit for his character, to be fair though, they would've had to drop the John years ago for it to work

  • Paid Members
Posted
When was the last time Cena was portrayed as a rapper? It must be about 6 years ago.

 

Exactly. And even so, I can't remember ever thinking to myself, "John? For a RAPPER?!" There are rappers called Wayne and Warren, for fuck's sake, John's far from unsuitable.

  • Paid Members
Posted

On Facebook one of those pics that a million people have liked & commented on is in my feed, it's of Michael Clarke Duncan's funeral. One of the guys carrying or standing by the coffin is our very own Menry. You read the comments, and after every couple of 'RIP MCD' comments you get someone saying how badass Mizark is.

 

The mothercucker is over. He needs another monster push when he returns and all of WWE's problems will be resolved.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Really? I remember a while ago when he was champion I was discussing some wrestling-related thing on facebook with someone else I know who's into it. There was a passing remark about Henry being champ and a couple of guys who'd used to watch wrestling suddenly chimed in to put across how flabbergasted they were that Henry had become champ. I recall one of them saying something along the lines of "it really shows how shit it is these days if someone as awful as Mark fucking Henry is now champion." For the record I've never been able to stand the guy. He's certainly one of my least favourite wrestlers ever.

  • Paid Members
Posted
The mothercucker is over. He needs another monster push when he returns and all of WWE's problems will be resolved.

 

Heh.

 

I have a feeling he'll come back to fuck up the Big Show, who definitely needs taking down a peg or two. Then, immediately turn him heel again. Monster Heel Mark Henry and jovial smiley Big Show is the natural order of things.

Posted
The mothercucker is over. He needs another monster push when he returns and all of WWE's problems will be resolved.

 

Heh.

 

I have a feeling he'll come back to fuck up the Big Show, who definitely needs taking down a peg or two. Then, immediately turn him heel again. Monster Heel Mark Henry and jovial smiley Big Show is the natural order of things.

Oh god no. Big Show is infinitely better as a monster heel. I actually thought a while back that Big Show and Mark Henry would make a great monster heel tag team or as leaders of a faction. I had them as a team in WWE '12, called them Big Strong Bastards, and had them walk out like the McMahons, with Henry dancing like Shane and Big Show power walking like Vince. While that idea may never come to fruition, it's still preferable to seeing Show play the "lovable goof" again.

Posted

I really, really can't stand "you can't wrestle" chants. Well neither can you, you can't even watch a wrestling show without being a complete cretinous moron.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...