Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
When was the last time Cena was portrayed as a rapper? It must be about 6 years ago.

Exactly. And even so, I can't remember ever thinking to myself, "John? For a RAPPER?!" There are rappers called Wayne and Warren, for fuck's sake, John's far from unsuitable.

• Paid Members

On Facebook one of those pics that a million people have liked & commented on is in my feed, it's of Michael Clarke Duncan's funeral. One of the guys carrying or standing by the coffin is our very own Menry. You read the comments, and after every couple of 'RIP MCD' comments you get someone saying how badass Mizark is.

The mothercucker is over. He needs another monster push when he returns and all of WWE's problems will be resolved.

• Paid Members

Really? I remember a while ago when he was champion I was discussing some wrestling-related thing on facebook with someone else I know who's into it. There was a passing remark about Henry being champ and a couple of guys who'd used to watch wrestling suddenly chimed in to put across how flabbergasted they were that Henry had become champ. I recall one of them saying something along the lines of "it really shows how shit it is these days if someone as awful as Mark fucking Henry is now champion." For the record I've never been able to stand the guy. He's certainly one of my least favourite wrestlers ever.

• Paid Members
The mothercucker is over. He needs another monster push when he returns and all of WWE's problems will be resolved.

Heh.

I have a feeling he'll come back to fuck up the Big Show, who definitely needs taking down a peg or two. Then, immediately turn him heel again. Monster Heel Mark Henry and jovial smiley Big Show is the natural order of things.

Heh.

I have a feeling he'll come back to fuck up the Big Show, who definitely needs taking down a peg or two. Then, immediately turn him heel again. Monster Heel Mark Henry and jovial smiley Big Show is the natural order of things.

Oh god no. Big Show is infinitely better as a monster heel. I actually thought a while back that Big Show and Mark Henry would make a great monster heel tag team or as leaders of a faction. I had them as a team in WWE '12, called them Big Strong Bastards, and had them walk out like the McMahons, with Henry dancing like Shane and Big Show power walking like Vince. While that idea may never come to fruition, it's still preferable to seeing Show play the "lovable goof" again.