Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 12, 2012 I was just reading the lyrics to Billy Gunn's theme tune. The "I'm An Ass Man" one. Some of the lyrics are kinda out there even for attitude era WWF.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 (edited) Pissing about on twitter and I typed in "UKFF" into the search engine. Some dip shits on there. Didn't realise so many BritWres folk still cry about this forum. I thought all that went out of fashion in 2004. Edited December 13, 2012 by IANdrewDiceClay
Paid Members hallicks Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 Pissing about on twitter and I typed in "UKFF" into the search engine. Some dip shits on there. Didn't realise so many BritWres folk still cry about this forum. I thought all that went out of fashion in 2004. Iceman?
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 13, 2012 Moderators Posted December 13, 2012 Pissing about on twitter and I typed in "UKFF" into the search engine. Some dip shits on there. Didn't realise so many BritWres folk still cry about this forum. I thought all that went out of fashion in 2004. I honestly don't know why any wrestler would take a damned bit of notice of this forum.
The Cum Doctor Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 Pissing about on twitter and I typed in "UKFF" into the search engine. Some dip shits on there. Didn't realise so many BritWres folk still cry about this forum. I thought all that went out of fashion in 2004. Iceman? A bloke called Matt Walters as well. Chris Recall might be a wrestler. The name sounds a bit familiar. Iceman seems to have taken a particular obsession to it though.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 Is Iceman the fat lad who does the deathmatches?
Paid Members martyngnr Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 Is Iceman the fat lad who does the deathmatches? Yeah, he's the one who asked for his account to be closed on here because people didn't find his "To catch a Strawb" stuff as funny as he did.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 I've just realised I'd like Cena a million times more if he had his old music, and if he dropped the John part of his name and was just called Cena, John isn't the coolest name in the world after all (that's not a knock on the name John seeing as it's my first name)
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 John Matrix: John Spartan: Jon Jones: John Terry: John's not the pussiest name I've ever heard. I dont get the problem with it. Dwayne, Phil and Randy are worse than that.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 It's not that it's not a hard name or anything like that , it's just a bit old fashioned and doesn't really suit a rapper like Cena is/was
Paid Members neil's bitch Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 Would his name has to change to "CENA", in a Japanese wrestling style?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 (edited) ^^ Well in his case, yes, John is a lot more manly than Marion, his real name. Marion. Edit: In response to Astro. Edited December 13, 2012 by Ronnie
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 13, 2012 It's not that it's not a hard name or anything like that , it's just a bit old fashioned and doesn't really suit a rapper like Cena is/was
Mr Butternut Squash Posted December 13, 2012 Posted December 13, 2012 There's a lot of problems with the John Cena character but his name really isn't important. Why the fuck have they changed the PTP's entrance music? Not only was it on of the few themes that felt 'current' but is was also some good catchy shit.
Recommended Posts