Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I just find it really funny given everything that's transpired, and also for the fact that they've kept that comment in a doco released in August that includes the Streak breaking.

They probably left it in because it was prophetic. He said if he wasn't working with Heyman, he wouldn't be there.

Enjoyable documentary.Don't really give a toss about ECW but the backstage footage was cool.Was interesting hearing about Paul's childhood,his experience running  Smackdown and the story about Shane wanting to head up an online version of WWE/ECW,that was nixed when Sci-Fi got involved.

You can tell that Steph still can't stand Paul though,nearly all of her compliments were backhanded.

Pity that berk Tommy Dreamer was used so heavily as a talking head too.

• Paid Members

I agree with all the praise for the DVD, though Heyman's business partner gave me the major creeps. He looked like a strung out Pauly Shore. I wouldn't pay him to wash a windscreen.

Gabe Sapolsky?

Nah, Mitchell Stuart, his partner at L4L.

Yes, the one who came out with all the social media guff. Gabe is also a bit rank, but I was braced for him.

Don't really give a toss about ECW...

...Pity that berk Tommy Dreamer was used so heavily as a talking head too.

Why and why, may I ask?

Was too young when ECW was in its heyday,and most of the stuff I've seen from them since hasn't aged very well,bar the Lynn/RVD matches.

Dreamer (and his hugely inflated sense of self importance) ruined himself for me when he was on Austin's podcast a few weeks back.Can't take anything he says seriously after hearing the shite he came out with.

• Paid Members

Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil are now called Slater Gator. I'm a fan of both men and think, despite the shit name, they could have something here. Have Heath play up country, rock'n'roll and the South big time while having Titus being all about hip hop, bling and dollar-dollar-bills-ya'll and you've got the typical odd couple tag team. Both guys are good talkers and you could have loads of fun backstage skits with them. Have Heath take Titus to a country music bar or line dancing...Titus takes Heath to a rap battle and pushes Heath up on stage to battle professional MCs...shit like that.

They've teamed a few times on recent Superstars/Main Event against face teams but they will definitely turn face, they had a semi entertaining skit on the last Superstars. Titus the reluctant partner, Heath trying to be cool etc but they are getting wins

• Paid Members

Slater's kinda been circling around a face turn since 3MB "broke up", confronting Rusev, being the funny guy in this pairing etc. Given the events on Raw, I think I'd put him in that category now.

Titus really should be a face, too. It's really weird him being a heel whilst the commentators go on about what a great guy he is with his charity etc.

• Moderators

Normally, as an adult, I hate the American one in the national jingoistic angles. But Zeb is such a great promo I'm on team USA for this. WWE really has two top non wrestlers right now in Zeb Colter and Stephanie, and hopefully with Brock's return a return to form for Paul E.