Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

we believe that we have been able to bring in a fantastic and exciting talent

As much as you believed you were bringing in Ric? You'd better be sure.

• Paid Members
Probably just for us UK viewers.

Keane was humming and hawing about signing a contract in 2000 with Man Utd. Talk was he was leaving to go to somewhere in Italy on a Bosman. Juventus seems familiar. I remember him signing his new contract before a Champions League game on ITV and getting a standing ovation from the fans.

On that outstanding Keane/Vieira documentary recently, Keano said he was off to Bayern but changed his mind.

• Paid Members

Just rewatched The Shield v Team Hell No & Ryback from TLC 2012 and the best part of that match is the bit where Roman Reigns goes over to the Spanish announce table and bellows, "MOVE! This is my table now!"

What a guy.

• Paid Members

Didn't get an answer to this in the questions thread.. Raw didn't record for me cause it was on Sky Sports 2. I see that the replay tonight is only 2 hours, is this due to the cut down adverts or will they be cutting parts of the show? Also, do they add sound pipes over the live crowd?

• Paid Members
Probably just for us UK viewers.

Keane was humming and hawing about signing a contract in 2000 with Man Utd. Talk was he was leaving to go to somewhere in Italy on a Bosman. Juventus seems familiar. I remember him signing his new contract before a Champions League game on ITV and getting a standing ovation from the fans.

On that outstanding Keane/Vieira documentary recently, Keano said he was off to Bayern but changed his mind.

Would have been a step down in 2000, wouldn't it?

Why wouldn't it be real?

Just seems an odd choice for an 'Only Connect' puzzle in what I assume is The Guardian or another broadsheet?

Not so much because it's wrestling, more because they've gone with 'Tough Enough' and 'NXT'? Neither of which are one word. I'm not exactly familiar with the Only Connect format (although I should be, Vicky Coren is gorgeous) so perhaps you can have brand names/names/phrases etc.

EDIT: Rewatching the NXT Arrival show on the network, and only just realised they're using the new WWE logo on the turnbuckles. I really like it. That logo's been needing an update for a decade.

Edited by KillerTwist

EDIT: Rewatching the NXT Arrival show on the network, and only just realised they're using the new WWE logo on the turnbuckles. I really like it. That logo's been needing an update for a decade.

They're slowly phasing in the new logo in different places. The NXT logo has been altered to place the new WWE logo within the X. I think within a couple of months, the scratch logo will be history. It's just a matter of promotional material made from this point on containing the new version.