C-Rock Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 (edited) Not sure if anyone cares to have a look through this but I found it interesting, I didn't know a lot of them.... -massive list- why has it got that my post was edited and it says ignore? Edited March 6, 2014 by Chest Rockwell unecessary quoting
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 6, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted March 6, 2014 It was obviously edited by mistake and then retracted. Now get rid of that massive quote before you really get edited.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 6, 2014 Moderators Posted March 6, 2014 Because it is a massive list, I tried to edit it in to a spoiler tag just as a courtesy to condense it. But the spoiler tag wasn't working, so I aborted that. Now I have edited this post because don't quote said massive list for no damn reason.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2014 Not sure if anyone cares to have a look through this but I found it interesting, I didn't know a lot of them.... -massive list- why has it got that my post was edited and it says ignore? Instructional edit - everyone should ignore your posts.
Loki Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 Am I the only one that enjoyed the whole Mr America deal? I remember it very fondly, and was sad when Hogan flounced off and it ended abruptly.
hitman89762000 Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 Am I the only one that enjoyed the whole Mr America deal? I remember it very fondly, and was sad when Hogan flounced off and it ended abruptly. The vince/mr america lie detector test segment was funny. It was a decent gimmick and included zach gowen didnt it?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 6, 2014 Moderators Posted March 6, 2014 I found it kinda funny and ridiculous, but mostly I hated it and couldn't wait for Hogan to fuck off. It is much funnier in retrospect than it was at the time.
AshC Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 I loved it. Proper hammy stuff, exactly what I want from my US TV wrestling.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 6, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted March 6, 2014 I hated it. Because it's so blatantly obvious who the masked guy is, it's an angle that only works if you really enjoy seeing the bad guy get his comeuppance. By that point in time, I was sick to death of the Vince vs. babyface programme so it did nothing for me at all. It's a pity the pay-off wasn't more memorable though.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 6, 2014 Moderators Posted March 6, 2014 I could never tire of Vince on tv. I'd rather see him have one more match than Austin.
METAL ON METAL Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 I can't link as I'm on my phone, but WWE.com has a very lovely Renee Young photoshoot up as part of the 'Diva Day Off' series.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2014 (edited) I could never tire of Vince on tv. I'd rather see him have one more match than Austin. Plus the last match he had (I think?) was that brilliant street fight with CM Punk on Raw. I loved Mr. America. I thought it was hilarious and Hogan played it beautifully. It was great to see Hogan doing some comedy stuff around that time, he probably never really did enough of it for my liking. Edited March 6, 2014 by Devon Malcolm
DJM Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 I can't link as I'm on my phone, but WWE.com has a very lovely Renee Young photoshoot up as part of the 'Diva Day Off' series. http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/diva-d...ee-young-photos
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2014 I am so hopelessly in love with Renee Young.
King Pitcos Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 I like Renee Young a lot, but those photoshoots are so creepy.
Recommended Posts