Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 (edited) Buff Bagwell is just a gigolo. And everywhere he goes. People know the part he's playing. I have to watch every episode of this. Edited February 22, 2014 by IANdrewDiceClay
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 22, 2014 Moderators Posted February 22, 2014 (edited) Marcus Alexander Bagwell now looks like David Brent Edited February 22, 2014 by PowerButchi
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 #RIPJohnCena was trending on Twitter today. He's not dead but man just imagine that actually happening.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 Thank God Hogan always brings his gear. He'd have to step into the Chamber tomorrow.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Just occurred to me how much I hated Survivor Series 2000, what's everyone else's least favourite Survivor Series?
Joe Snow Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Just occurred to me how much I hated Survivor Series 2000, what's everyone else's least favourite Survivor Series? But Survivor Series 2000 brought us these bad boys and a killer match between Rock and Rikishi, amazingly.
King Pitcos Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Just occurred to me how much I hated Survivor Series 2000, what's everyone else's least favourite Survivor Series? 1999, the worst one.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 23, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2014 That one with The Rock and Cena vs Awesome Truth. Dreadful. Though Sin Cara's knee exploding when he did that plancha was pretty funny.
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted February 23, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2014 2013 was pretty shit. Big Show vs Orton was dire.
Professor Paul's Bin Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 (edited) I'm not a fan of Survivor Series 2006 Chavo Vs Benoit was very dull, The Spirit Squad Vs "Legends", Anderson Vs Taker and Booker Vs Batista headlining the show. Edited February 23, 2014 by Professor Paul's Bin
Paid Members gadge Posted February 23, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2014 That one with The Rock and Cena vs Awesome Truth. Dreadful. Though Sin Cara's knee exploding when he did that plancha was pretty funny. That had the beginning of Punk's 434 day reign, and MSG popped huge for the win over Del Rio.
KingOfMetal Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 2010 is pretty woeful, main evented by Orton vs. Barrett with Cena as special referee
Vamp Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Foley's letter to the WWE is quite insufferable isn't it? Yes, I know I should post a link but I don't know how to copy on my phone so yeah.
Merzbow Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 DEAR WWE, Please, please, please, please, have a great show tonight. As a fan of pro-wrestling
Cobra1000 Posted February 23, 2014 Posted February 23, 2014 Yeah it's not the best is it. Though I suppose it could be worse...he could still be blogging about whatever Diva he loves from afar this week.
Recommended Posts