Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ryback is nothing but awesome. Everything he does is the bollocks! How anyone could fast forward anything involving him is beyond me. Out of curiosity Astro, whose your cup of tea?

Edited by PSF
  • Paid Members
Posted

Has there been a more odious pro-wrestling character than Paul Bearer in 1997. The bleached hair, the incredible facial expressions, the excess blubber, the high pitched whine and his treatment of The Undertaker. God he was hideous.

  • Moderators
Posted
Has there been a more odious pro-wrestling character than Paul Bearer in 1997. The bleached hair, the incredible facial expressions, the excess blubber, the high pitched whine and his treatment of The Undertaker. God he was hideous.

 

There was a big, full-page picture/poster of him in the old WWF magazine where he (unintentionally) had a disgusting blob of yellow food in the corner of his fat mouth. Whenever I remember that, I feel too sick to eat for the rest of the day.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I loved Bearers Attitude era transformation. I thought it was perfect and that he was an incredible heel. He'd never have been taken seriously as his previous version and you could completely buy into the idea that this disgusting, vile bloke kept Undertakers little brother locked up for years and brain washed him. Brilliant re-imagining of the character and just a brilliant character in general.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Looks more JC than DB though, could confuse non-fans.

 

I've never seen John Cena like that, must've let himself go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...