Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Straight away from the first time I saw her at Extreme Rules saying to tune into the post-show she won me over. She's so much better than the other women they employ for this kind of thing. She seems like she can hold her own with men and comes across as professional and not ditzy.

Are those post shows any good? It's all going to be kayfabe discussion on the event I presume, but do many people watch it? I like the premise of jt but some of the people speaking on there make it seem like it'll be a shambles.

At work this week, I was part of a hearing involving one of our customers called William Douglas.

That's right: on three separate occasions, I had to apologise for accidentally referring to him as Douglas Williams...

:/

Was William Douglas just a Kent boy too? :)

Christian might look a bit weird these days, but he's still pretty great isn't he? He doesn't really do bad matches. That opener on Smackdown with D-Bry was a real treat.

In other news, i'd bet my house that D-Bry isn't winning MiTB. It's almost certainly going to be Orton, I think, or whoever they've got lined up as Kane's replacement.

Why has Ambrose's involvement been pared back the last week or so?

Why has Ambrose's involvement been pared back the last week or so?

At a guess, because his storyline with Christian got put on hold so Christian could be involved in the Money in the Bank build-up... And then Ambrose didn't fit in the comedy skit on Raw with the other competitors in the blue Money in the Bank. It is strange that they haven't even tried to do anything with him this week though. Perhaps he's a bit banged up, or they don't want to highlight how far he is above the rest of them in his match, status-wise.

• Paid Members
Christian might look a bit weird these days, but he's still pretty great isn't he?

My girlfriend had never seen him before and she said he looked like a 'gay dad'.

I like him but I really do think he more than anyone in WWE just looks like a "normal bloke". He never needed to be world champ either.

He doesn't look past it, though. He just has the weirdest body composition i've ever seen. He's clearly sacked off the heavy weights/bodybuilder split (as most, if not all, WWE wrestlers have done), but Jesus only knows what he's replaced it with. He's got narrow shoulders with next-to-no muscle on, relatively full but gangly arms, a tiny head, quite a big chest and proper abs. His chest and mid section require shoulders far bigger than he's got.

He looks like an ill conceived sausage sandwich.

A big banger in the middle that no one has bothered to slice, with two soggy bits of bread flapping either side.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz