Jump to content

Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Larry Z doesn't do breakfast, he wakes up at noon, face down in a pair of 34DD's with little Larry stuck to his leg and breath like a week old tuna sandwich. He ain't fucking around with no weetabix.

  • Moderators
Posted

Larry Z and Pinky love their cereals. She made a Vlog to the UKFF about it. Maybe she gives the US cereals to Tronn. Who knows?

  • Moderators
Posted

I bet she's the best at it too, just like she's the best at being who I'm going to marry when I grow up.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I clearly missed the whole Pinky on UKFF deal. She's the lass who Billy Gunn was throwing one up on the side or something isn't she? What's the story, was she really here and if so what brought her here? I kind of missed the whole Billy Gunn story too, to be honest but i'm sure I've got the gist of it there.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

She loved the thread on her. She was fairly big on the internet for ruining Billy Gunn's life so kept an eye out for news on herself. And she loved the UKFF. Even though it was mostly slagging her off. She then did a video blog referencing posts where she'd call out people on this forum telling them "I'm not ugly, you wouldn't have a chance anyway" and stuff like that. She's a good judge of character. Me and Butch were her favs. She mentioned me and Butch by name in one vlog as the boys to look out for in 2012.

 

If it wasnt for Pinky going public with him shagging about, Billy wouldn't have turned his life around and he wouldnt have got rehired. In a way, I take full credit for Billy getting a job in WWE.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

How the shit did i miss that!? When was it? That must be in Gold then surely? I've never noticed it.

 

 

 

...And so it is. 3 years ago, 25 pages long. I might actually read that some time then. I feel like I've missed out on something magical now. I've seen it referenced a bunch of times but never really known the full shabang.

Edited by ShortOrderCook
Posted
Right now looks to be an amazing time to be a WWE developmental talent. That new Performance Centre looks fucking amazing. If I was a developmental talent with them I would be spending every possible waking hour I could there, strength training, practicing ring-work, practicing promos, having massages and taking ice baths. I'd be positively all over that shit, it's like a dream land for me and i wish i bloody was signed to developmental.

 

Have you got a link to some info on that Performance Centre, Juice? I've heard it mentioned here but not seen any photos or details. Does sound state of the art.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not going to link it right now, Tarquinius, as I've yet to see Money in the Bank. But there's a video on WWE.com with Triple H talking about it and answering twitter questions with some sneak peaks around.

Posted

This line made me chuckle, digitalspy tried to do a smarky review of Money in the Bank and had the following thought: "I don't think anyone under twelve cares about John Cena." Aww.

  • Paid Members
Posted
It must have been something to do with AOL. When I changed to a Gmail account I got the validation e-mail right away.

 

I don't know why you bother. DVDVR is shit. I don't want to be too harsh on it because I think Big Rob's on there and he's great but it's really boring and full of Yanks and all the threads are 'The Cheese On Toast thread' or 'The News That Happened In Buttfuck, Indiana Last Tuesday thread' type things.

 

Still, it keeps The Natural busy, I suppose, so it serves its purpose.

Posted

The threads for the weekly wrestling shows on there (the only thing I read) are terrible now too. Barely any discussion and everyone trying to out smart themselves with shit one - liners. The fat waiter bloke can be funny and on point (cos he's a Brit?) but the others are shite.

 

How's there no Raw thread yet? Raw was SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

AMAZING

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...