Paid Members Callum1993 Posted July 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2013 Nah Jay Lethal hasn't been employed by TNA for like 2 years has he?
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2013 (edited) Ah yeah, he's ROH. Fuck knows what I was thinking there. Edited July 26, 2013 by JNLister
Paid Members Murtz Posted July 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2013 I'm pretty sure there was a Divas match that main evented Raw some years back. Anyone remember if thats true? If it is, what was the match?
King Pitcos Posted July 26, 2013 Posted July 26, 2013 Think Lita vs Stephanie did too, even further back.
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2013 I was just looking back on an old piece I did for FSM and this quote from Missy Hyatt still makes me laugh: Paul once made some suggestions to Verne Gagne
Loki Posted July 26, 2013 Posted July 26, 2013 Yeah, I was thinking something with the silhouette of some circling buzzards on it would do the trick nicely. Opportunity for a big selling shirt with the Wyatts I think. Hope they don't fuck it up. I could buy having "Time Is On My Side" on the back or something. An oblique reference.
UK Kat Von D Posted July 26, 2013 Posted July 26, 2013 I'd like a silhouette of a rocking chair over the word Wyatt
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted July 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2013 I'm pretty sure there was a Divas match that main evented Raw some years back. Anyone remember if thats true? If it is, what was the match? Gail Kim vs Molly Holly just over a decade ago. Well technically, it was the last match of the show before the taped interview where Kane set JR on fire.
The Dart Posted July 27, 2013 Posted July 27, 2013 There's probably been many times where Divas have been the last match, but not the last segment. I don't think you can count that though. The Raw from London this year is an example of that.
PSF Posted July 27, 2013 Posted July 27, 2013 Lita Vs Stef is the only time I can remember a Diva's match being the proper main event with no promo etc.. to end the show.
pgi86 Posted July 27, 2013 Posted July 27, 2013 Lita Vs Stef is the only time I can remember a Diva's match being the proper main event with no promo etc.. to end the show. I'm fairly certain Trish vs. Lita headlined RAW one time too.
Meng Posted July 27, 2013 Posted July 27, 2013 If CM Punk is 'The Best' and Brock Lesnar is 'The Beast'; would that make Paul Heyman, 'The Breasts'?
Paid Members FLips Posted July 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2013 (edited) WWE.Com did a Top 50 Ring Names list. Andre The Giant only came in at #50, which is ridiculous. It's arguably in the 5 most recognisable wrestler names ever. http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/...ing-names-ever/ Edited July 27, 2013 by TripleA
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted July 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2013 That list is mental. CM Punk shouldn't even be in the top 5000 ring names ever. How the hell can you leave out The Rock?
Recommended Posts