Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

AJ Lee is just the fucking worst, isn't she?

That 'performance' after Dolph's promo on Smackdown should be kept forever to demonstrate to young superstars how not to do it. Just...awful.

Theres alot of hate for her on here. Am I the only one who thinks she's actually a pretty decent all rounder compared to 99% of the divas theyve chucked infront of us in the last 10 years?

Probably in the minority - but I really like, it's a completely different gimmick for a Diva, she has a completely different look and fuck ups or not, she does seem to be able to do everything.

I think she's great and its only when she was over exposed last year that the hate started. Now she's in a great position and doing well. The current fued with her and Kaitlyn is the best the Diva's have had since the LeCool/Mickey James days.

• Paid Members
AJ Lee is just the fucking worst, isn't she?

That 'performance' after Dolph's promo on Smackdown should be kept forever to demonstrate to young superstars how not to do it. Just...awful.

Theres alot of hate for her on here. Am I the only one who thinks she's actually a pretty decent all rounder compared to 99% of the divas theyve chucked infront of us in the last 10 years?

I'm utterly in love with her, she's probably been my favourite Diva since the Trish/Lita days. Very capable wrestler, is playing deranged to a great level and is smoking hot. It all works.

• Paid Members

In 2012 AJ was everywhere, she was totally over-exposed to the point where I just wanted her to get the fuck off the screen. Now that her role has been scaled right back I'm actually enjoying her character a lot more. Her feud with Kaitlyn has been great, I agree with PSF that it's probably been the best Divas storyline since the days of LayCool.

Hated her since NXT. She's not quite as bad (or at least in the same way) as the what-the-fuck-are-they-doing Bella Twins or the utter horror of Zack Ryder, but she is a truly terrible actress. Nothing she does seems natural or believable. She puts the effort in in a way with her appalling overacting, but either she's completely talentless or she's too lazy to improve. And to be fair to her, she's on great money and very popular purely based on the jailbait looks so why bother changing anything?

I reckon WWE should send out someone like Ryder to start trying to encourage the what chants. Make them do it in the most annoying way possible. Hopefull that would stop it once and for all. Kinda like how when WWE told people to do the Fandango nobody wanted to do it anymore. He could even show up being an annoying dickhead everytime people chanted it

• Paid Members

Was there something up with "Big" Dave Batista at Wrestlemania 24 in his match against Umaga? He seemed to have forgotten how to run the ropes and seemed majorly pissed that Umaga was getting the cheers.

Was there something up with "Big" Dave Batista at Wrestlemania 24 in his match against Umaga? He seemed to have forgotten how to run the ropes and seemed majorly pissed that Umaga was getting the cheers.

From what I can remember it was a thrown together match about Raw/Smackdown supremacy bollocks and they were only given a short time. He probably thought he deserved better. There was a few times that Batista threw a wobbly when he was booed as a babyface, I remember him losing the plot when he faced Big Show at some ECW show.

• Paid Members

Someone nicked his jewellery backstage if I recall. Matt Hardy's stuff got nicked as well.

• Paid Members
That's sort of the point, though.

I love the Cliff one. Here he is wearing it.

I would definitely wear that out as well, perhaps even more so because it's based on Dirty Harry, one of my favourite films.

The Punch Him In The Balls one doesn't resemble a wrestling t-shirt at all either, all the more reason why it's good.