Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Christian might look a bit weird these days, but he's still pretty great isn't he?

My girlfriend had never seen him before and she said he looked like a 'gay dad'.

I like him but I really do think he more than anyone in WWE just looks like a "normal bloke". He never needed to be world champ either.

His World Title series with Orton was one of the best feuds of that year. In fact, a few of those matches can be added to the 'great Randy Orton matches' debate going on a few days back.

• Paid Members

Right now looks to be an amazing time to be a WWE developmental talent. That new Performance Centre looks fucking amazing. If I was a developmental talent with them I would be spending every possible waking hour I could there, strength training, practicing ring-work, practicing promos, having massages and taking ice baths. I'd be positively all over that shit, it's like a dream land for me and i wish i bloody was signed to developmental.

To put it in to perspective, I know three people who have had try outs recently. Two had only ever had 4 classes, but were fitness models (and identical twins).

At the minute, they're willing to take a punt on raw talents who have the required work ethic, fitness, build and athleticism; they can teach you the wrestling when you get there. You should get on it SOC.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Christian might look a bit weird these days, but he's still pretty great isn't he?

My girlfriend had never seen him before and she said he looked like a 'gay dad'.

I like him but I really do think he more than anyone in WWE just looks like a "normal bloke". He never needed to be world champ either.

I love Christian, definitely a Peep, but you can't deny a resemblance to this man:

Jesse-Tyler-Ferguson.jpg

• Moderators

Her sweet smile and bright eyes make the forum a joyous place to be when she's here. Gives the place the old feminine class which only comes from pink haired Canadians who trade cereal with Larry Z.