Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

I can't even imagine a town with only one Pret.

We've got two, I'll have you know!

Also, the Independent did a list of people Donald Trump could pick as his running mate, and Vince McMahon's on there: http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/eight-people-donald-trump-could-realistically-pick-as-his-running-mate--WyfhSmRb_l

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

New Day aren't great because they are a stable, it's because two of them had pretty much been given up on by WWE so they were just let to their own devices. It's basically three mates messing around. We've all heard that old saying of "just be yourself with the volume turned up." Well that's all New Day are. They are also actually given time to do stuff other than just wrestle. What they are doing isn't new, its just following an old formula on how to get an act over. Shocking that it actually works and is one of the best parts of the show.

WWE kill characters by refusing to give them direction, over producing them, running it into the ground or just giving up. Most of the roster come across loads better away from Raw, which is mental really

"How does it feel seeing Owens, Rollins and Ambrose all become megastars and you're on Superstars competing against me."

I think someone is trying to tell both of them something with that line.

Cracked up at that, thought it was hilarious.

Think there is a topic in this one, but my phone is playing up and isnt giving me the option. Or i do not have the option to start one?

Has there been a more disturbing team than The Vipers in SS 1990? It featured Jake. Snuka and The Rockers. What tales they could tell! All still alive as well! Oh and Snuka as well

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Paid Members

There's a bloke who works in Pret a Manger in Newcastle who's the spitting image of Apollo Crews.

One of Kirsty Maccoll's lesser known hits there.

I'd have liked to work for a couple of months at her recording studio.

• Paid Members

There's a bloke who works in Pret a Manger in Newcastle who's the spitting image of Apollo Crews.

One of Kirsty Maccoll's lesser known hits there.

I'd have liked to work for a couple of months at her recording studio.

You can get there walking down Madison.