Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Remember the old days when WWE would have a spring clean of its roster, normally after Wrestlemania? Well if they were going to do an autumn clean and let me pick who's out then I'd go for

Viktor (just stick some unknown in make up with Konnor)

Jack Swagger

Damien Sandow

Curtis Axel

Viktor looks like shite as part of a throwback tag team, they've tried everything to get Swagger over as a heel and a face and he's failed everytime, Sandown was only really over in the Rhodes Scholars and as Miz's double, he's irredeemable sadly, Axel is just too bland despite being perfectly capable of having good matches and has the worst ring name ever

How can you talk about having a clear out and not mention Zack Ryder

The Hype Bros. are a decent little team on NXT, at least they're doing something, I'd probably add Fandango to my list as well (through no fault of his own) he appears to be in the JTG-someone forgot to stop paying him bracket now

With Adam Rose' party pooper gimmick, I wonder if they could do a Right to Censor type lower card group, Rose, BO, Sandow or whoevers floating around (loads to choose from) that would be suitable, stick all in plain white gear, dunno what they could try and stop or censor but least it would give them some purpose I guess

They could protest against the 50/50 booking and lose all the time, though that's more like Job Squad than RTC.

You want to talk about someone forgetting to stop paying them - David fucking Otunga, only time I can think of seeing him is the Battle Royale at Wrestlemania 30, and that's nearly two years ago now

Otunga presents the Raw Pre-Show now doesn't he? He's quite well spoken so makes sense to use him as an announcer/presenter

Sandow's one of my favourite guys on the roster. There are dozens who want releasing before him.

Comedy gimmicks normally get tired pretty quick in wrestling, if they turn him into serious ass kicker Sandow it'll be a massive waste, so basically I can't see what they can do with him

• Paid Members

Otunga married well. He's their back-up connection to Hollywood.

There is stuff for the others to do - and they're very entertaining on Main Event and Superstars. Plus, while they're still running two house shows a night they need the bodies.

As far as I can tell, there is only one WWF PPV from the whole of the 20th century that doesn't have a now-deceased wrestler in a main card match.

Rather depressing statistic so, as guff as I remember it being, let's all savour King of the Ring 1999 for now.