The Food Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently enjoying "Fuck, That's Delicious" on Vice's offshoot site Munchies.

It follows the culinary adventures of Action Bronson, as he basically goes around various fast food joints with his mate smoking weed and eating incredibly unhealthy but really tasty looking food. The most recent New York at Night episode is a highlight, as is the one set in New Orleans. I made the neck of lamb featured in that one and I can confirm that it was indeed delicious.

http://munchies.vice.com/show/fuck-thats-delicious-2?utm_source=munchiesyoutube&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=endcard

• 1 month later...

Happy Pancake day! I'll be doing some breakfast style pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and chocolate shavings and some traditional style ones with sugar and lemon. Nothing too fancy but if I can be bothered I might push the boat out and experiment a bit.

How do you all do yours? Any interesting methods or recipes I should know about?

• Paid Members

Happy Pancake day! I'll be doing some breakfast style pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and chocolate shavings and some traditional style ones with sugar and lemon. Nothing too fancy but if I can be bothered I might push the boat out and experiment a bit.

How do you all do yours? Any interesting methods or recipes I should know about?

Other then classic lemon/sugar I do like Nutella/Peanut butter

• Paid Members

I’m on a severe cut at the moment. It’s fucking ridiculous. I’m actually dizzy because I have cut my carbs by half and replaced the lost carbs with protein.

Does any cunt know of any decent tasting sauces or vinegarettes that are sugar, fat and salt free, because I’m fed up with my meals tasting like fucking playdough and sawdust.

I’m on a severe cut at the moment. It’s fucking ridiculous. I’m actually dizzy because I have cut my carbs by half and replaced the lost carbs with protein.

Does any cunt know of any decent tasting sauces or vinegarettes that are sugar, fat and salt free, because I’m fed up with my meals tasting like fucking playdough and sawdust.

Er Lemon Juice, shallot, tarragon, Chives,Lime Juice Basil and Chilli Flakes :)