Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

I've had workmen sorting out my bathroom today, so my cat's spent most of the day crammed in a tiny corner under the bed with her tail like a fir tree, only coming out to look me dead in the eye as she takes a poo in the middle of the floor.

She's making up for it now by climbing all over me, and practically molesting the laptop.

• Moderators
only coming out to look me dead in the eye as she takes a poo in the middle of the floor.

Hate it when pets do that. One day me and my brother were watching You Bet! and Dog just calmly walked in the front room and held our gaze as she had a piss in front of the telly then nonchalantly walked off while me and my brother heaved.

• Paid Members

My golden retriever Sam

IMG_20120912_174141_zps5618975d.jpg

My snake Dave

IMG_20120814_123025_zps6f66e635.jpg

My sister's staffie Basil's method of cooling his bollocks

20121110_095421_zps82d2402d.jpg

And condolences to Philo, Horton looked like a lovely dog. Sorry to hear that.

Edited by wandshogun09

A bit late, but my condolences to Philio Vance, really tugged my heart strings that post.

Though by Butch's definition I am a "cat wanker" :p

Many thanks. It's been over a month now and it's still really odd. I think I'd be considering another pet by now if I wasn't planning to travel, I just hate the silence in the house. On the upside my good friend Pete keeps bringing his beautiful puppy to the boozer, so I'm getting to hang out with her.

A bit late, but my condolences to Philio Vance, really tugged my heart strings that post.

Though by Butch's definition I am a "cat wanker" :p

Wouldn't worry about it. He's a dog wanker. He doesn't understand :p

I will try and post a pic of my two girls later. I'm afraid I probably don't have one where I accidentally expose portions of my breasts though.

Me and the girlfriend of 5 years broke up recently which has meant moving house and finding somewhere else for our cat to live as neither of us can take her with us at the minute. So we sent her off to the ex's parents house today. Had her since she was 8 weeks old and the flat feels empty without her. I'm bloody devastated.

Anyway here are some pics of her for anyone interested.

The day we got her:

214185631.jpg

A year old (with me in the photo too):

Photo_51.jpg

Two years old:

Photo0341.jpg

And hiding under a bed at Christmas last year:

2013_05_06_12_09_56.jpg

Our youngest cat had three kittens the other week, the same day as Middleton dropped one. Anyway two are imaginatively called George and Louis by their future owner but the one we have left to shift has gone and gotten his paw infected.

Meet Squatchy

image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

I'm no cat person but after nursing him back from the brink if he pulls through we're keeping him.

Also, for comedy value here's our other cat, Isis.

image-2.jpg