Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

:( Genuinely gutted for you mate, Not much worse than losing a dog.

When I had my dog put down he was 17. it was weird little things that got to me, like how used I had got to the constant noise a dog makes (We had wooden floors in our house and I could tell exactly what room the dog was in, and it was also a constant reminder that the little shit needed his claws clipping, it was like having Lionel Blair in the house sometimes.) I held on to the ashes for a few weeks but eventually we just scattered them in the park we used to walk him in. There was a pond he used to swim in and annoy the swans until they ganged up on him and chased him out so we scattered them in there as a final Fuck You to the bastards.

I still haven't got round to getting another dog, just doesn't seem right for some reason.

Commiserations Philo, to be away as well is doubly gutting. I've buried a fair few cats in the garden in my time, and whilst it's obviously upsetting, it's also very cathartic and then you know where their grave is and they are nearby.

I wouldn't leave it too long before getting another dog. They'll never replace Horton, but there are just so many dogs out there looking for a home and a family like yours. You'll love them as much as Horton, just in a completely different way.

They'll never replace Horton, but there are just so many dogs out there looking for a home and a family like yours. You'll love them as much as Horton, just in a completely different way.

Very well put and there's always far too many good dogs at the RSPCA needing a home with a good owner.

• Moderators

Horton made me think about mine. Dog is 9 now, and she's still gorgeous.

Cat wankers wouldn't understand as they're dicks. Dog is still gorgeous though. Next heat I'm going to allow a shag as well,if anyone wants a Jack Russell. Great dogs.

G0DLihs.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

• 4 weeks later...