NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

8 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Did he reek? He looks like someone who might.

Not a bit! He’s actually very cool and always looks out for other fans, organizing get togethers, helping people get tickets etc.  A little intense, but he just loves NXT- can’t fault im!

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Love bate and Trent seven but what a contrast - seven looks like a slob! You s think he’d try and trim up a little

That's part of his charm. He's Tyler's dad.

• Paid Members

I know this was discussed a few pages back, but just to add, I loved Shayna wearing a Bolt Thrower shirt this week. It's a little thing, but adds another layer to her character rather than wearing her own merch.

• Paid Members

That Gargano/Ciampa angle was shite. Gargano wrestled a gruelling match, even at points trying to actually win it, only for him to reveal it was some master plan to get Ciampa's guard down? He could've just left Ciampa the second the bell sounded or feigned his injury two minutes into his match, and it still would've had the same impact and the same result. Bag a shit Russo booking, that is. It's a shame as last week's show was fantastic.

The biggest crime NXT ever committed is extending the Gargano/Ciampa feud past the brilliant New Orleans match.  Hopefully, after the last year of threadbare bollocks, they can get Gargano back to being the amazing red-hot babyface that he truly excels at. This 'shades of grey' nonsense really soured NXT's 2018 after a great start and has led to a rather lukewarm first quarter.

After watching Rock-Austin from WM17, watching this week's fatal 5-way is like watching wrestling with the FFW button pressed down.  About a million spots crammed into 10 odd minutes.  You expect multi-man matches to be non-stop but still.  Pleased to see Cole get a shot - if he was 6 inches taller he'd be world champion, great talent.

• Paid Members

I bang on about Ricochet a bit but I love how versatile the guy is. He's on Smackers this week having a "WWE" match with Sheamus, selling his arse off and working the crowd like Vince hammers home. He's also on NXT having a proper indy spotfest throwing out whacky shit that defies belief at times. Both after weeks of thrilling modern tag matches on Raw and Smackers. I laugh when people pigeon hole him because of this and that. He's incredibly complex. A great talent. Pity he's not a better talker.