NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

He is very good.  I wish he'd sell more but then I wish that about most wrestlers nowadays.  I think I prefer his Smackdown style to be honest.  It's just a pity that he's arrived in an era when everyone does crazy leaps over the top rope and all that.  It's not like Mysterio arriving in WWE when he was the only guy doing his style.

16 minutes ago, Duke said:

I'm confused, did you expect them to cheer? 

They sat there and listened to HHH intently, then booed when he said that Ciampa needed surgery, like he’s a bad guy for having the termerity to go and get injured. I don’t know what I was expecting them to do, but I wasn’t them to give the guy shit for getting hurt

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

They sat there and listened to HHH intently, then booed when he said that Ciampa needed surgery, like he’s a bad guy for having the termerity to go and get injured. I don’t know what I was expecting them to do, but I wasn’t them to give the guy shit for getting hurt

I felt the booing was a) disappointment they weren't going to get the match and b) "man, that sucks". Im not sure they were saying "how dare you?!?!" 

Just watched last 4 eps back to back. Was shocked at Ciampa announcement and made sense for Cole or Riddle to win the 5 man as the others have already left and Dream has a belt. Loved Cole screaming at the ref whilst making the count.

Forgotten Sons arent great, guessing when they lose Gunner will freak and ditch em. 

Lookkng forward to Lee/Divok rematch!

Trent needs to trim up, looks terrible, what happened to their finisher where he just kind of collapsed?

looking forward to Cole winning the belt đź‘Ť

13 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Trent needs to trim up, looks terrible, what happened to their finisher where he just kind of collapsed?

Was that the Antonio Dawkins one? He’s a lump as well

Made me laugh when he screamed out “ooooooo me back” after going for the pin

Edited by TildeGuy~!

57 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Was that the Antonio Dawkins one? He’s a lump as well

Made me laugh when he screamed out “ooooooo me back” after going for the pin

Yeh that one, looked a mess.

Trent didn’t know whether to sell it after the pin or not which didn’t help.

• Awards Moderator

So I guess that Keith Lee/Dijakovic rematch isn’t happening then? Or have I missed it?

Terrible commentary on the main event this week. “WOW” loses its impact when you say it every 30 seconds.

The Velveteen sofa was fantastic.

Takeover is looking very fine indeed, some potential crackers on that card.

32 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

So I guess that Keith Lee/Dijakovic rematch isn’t happening then? Or have I missed it?

Terrible commentary on the main event this week. “WOW” loses its impact when you say it every 30 seconds.

The Velveteen sofa was fantastic.

Takeover is looking very fine indeed, some potential crackers on that card.

Keith Lee is hurt at the moment, as per Meltzer, but it isn't anything serious. 

They seem to be getting behind Dijakovic a bit with his inclusion in the NXT vs NXT thing at Axxess, so it's a rematch I would see getting onto a Takeover soon depending on how gutted the roster finds itself in the post-Wrestlemania season.

Velveteen going full Hedonismbot was fantastic, Kona Reeves returning wasn’t.

Nor was Johnny Gargano’s “trust in yourself and you can achieve anything” promo. Don’t get me wrong, his matches are rarely anything less than very good, but I can’t stand him as a character