NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Moderators

Except not everyone follows WWE on social media FOR THOSE EXACT REASONS. Is it too much to ask for no show spoilers, especially "surprise" returns?

Anything that's in a pre-broadcast advertisement is fair enough to discuss.

I can't see how anyone can get upset about the Brian Kendrick thing, seeing as WWE have advertised it.   No one on here has been discussing it for the last 3 weeks since it actually happened.

You can't moan about finding out the main event of Wrestlemania when WWE announce it on their website before Raw has taken place either.

Can we have the thread name changed? seen as NXT isn't still on the telly. Something simple like 'WWE NXT discussion: *SPOILERS WITHIN*

I'd rather not, because some fucker will post three weeks worth of results before they happen.

Edited by King Pitcos

The reason no one on here ruined Rhyno's surprise, despite having 6 days to do it, was because WWE wanted to keep it a surprise and so didn't announce it.

WWE obviously want people to know Kendrick is going to be on it tonight, and so have "announced" it, the same as they often do with matches.  People have been pretty good with not spoiling the show regarding stuff that happens, but if WWE do it, then you cannot complain at all.  If you literally want to know nothing about what's going to happen on a show that was recorded 3 weeks ago (bare in mind they still have 6 or so weeks of shows recorded, so avoiding stuff that's happened on those shows is quite tricky - going on WWE's wikipedia page would have ruined the Kendrick and Rhyno returns for example) then your best bet is to avoid all wrestling websites for that duration, and especially discussion threads about that show.

• Paid Members

Can we not discuss Bobby Roode's NXT debut until next week then? Just give me a heads up.

Bobby Roode's debut isn't next week, it's the following week...next week is the return of The Big Bossman!

Damn. He missed the Rumble :( He could have had Bully’s spot!