NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

If WWE go with my idea of a Kidd/Cesaro bromance over Phil Collins then they'll be just fine.

I think i'm falling for Sasha Banks, everyone seem to be bumming Charlotte but I feel the boss is going to be the complete package sooner rather than later. I just hope she doesn't become another one for the nerds seeing as shes proper into her anime and stuff irl.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

I think i'm falling for Sasha Banks, everyone seem to be bumming Charlotte but I feel the boss is going to be the complete package sooner rather than later. I just hope she doesn't become another one for the nerds seeing as shes proper into her anime and stuff irl.

Charlotte can go in the ring, but Sasha is a complete package. She's ready. Not six months, not three months, NOW. Charlotte is wrongly-positioned as a babyface when she has a significant size advantage over all of her opponents, is not particularly likeable and has heelish expressions and a confidence that actually comes off as arrogance. I don't really think she's that comfortable trying to get cheers or knows what her character's supposed to be beyond "I'm better than everyone because I'm Ric Flair's daughter" whereas THE BO$$ is the most well-developed clearly-defined female character they've had for years. You can look at Sasha for five seconds and instantly get what she's all about, and the lass behind the character seems 100% bought into and confident in portraying that character. I was actually disappointed in a way, once I got over marking out, that Banksy won the NXT belt because it underlined for me that right now, they're not ready for her to step up to the main roster, even though for my money, she's ready.

• Paid Members

WWE are heavily pushing Brian Kendrick re-debut on tonight’s episode of NXT via Facebook. Can’t say I’m really that bothered. Rhyno returning last week, though? That drew a “No way!” from me. Kendrick draws a “Meh”.

WWE are heavily pushing Brian Kendrick re-debut on tonight’s episode of NXT via Facebook. Can’t say I’m really that bothered. Rhyno returning last week, though? That drew a “No way!” from me. Kendrick draws a “Meh”.

He is only on the one show (tonight) though isn't he?