NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Think you're making way too much of a throwaway line from the commentary team to be honest Raid.

Its only pissed me off so much because it's happened more than once, to be honest.

You might be right, but I hadn't really picked up on that and I watch NXT religiously. It's probably your hyper-sensitivity to these things that is causing you to become irritated by it. I don't mean that in a bad way- as a big fan of Japanese wrestling you're probably paying much closer attention to what is being said about these guys than the average NXT viewer.

• Paid Members

Ā 

I'd like Hideo Itami a lot more if it didn't look like he was wearing a Wolves shirt to the ring.

Itami wears yellow to the ring.

Ā 

I think he looks more like:

bzSfZeJ.png

Ā 

Ā 

I do appreciate he's not actually wearing a Wolves shirt. It's just the positioning of the badge and the black neck line that makes me think of Wolves everytime.

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

I'd like Hideo Itami a lot more if it didn't look like he was wearing a Wolves shirt to the ring.

Itami wears yellow to the ring.

Ā 

I think he looks more like:

bzSfZeJ.png

Ā 

Ā 

I do appreciate he's not actually wearing a Wolves shirt. It's just the positioning of the badge and the black neck line that makes me think of Wolves everytime.

Ā 

But Itami wears yellow

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But Itami wears yellow

Ā 

Noted. I meant it reminds me of a Wolves shirt. I appreciate its not the same colour, but it reminds me of that. Just happens to be the first thing I think of when he walks out.

... but yellow!

Ā 

Ā 

My heart breaks

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But Itami wears yellow
Ā 

Noted. I meant it reminds me of a Wolves shirt. I appreciate its not the same colour, but it reminds me of that. Just happens to be the first thing I think of when he walks out.

... but yellow!

Ā 

Ā 

My heart breaks

Ā