NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

I hope she's good, presence-wise at least. A proper bruiser in the women's div would be invaluable - even Vince can write that shit. Everybody's so skinny atm apart from Charlotte and Dana. And Tamina but she's booked like shit, doesn't have enough presence and is destined to be allergic to crowd reactions for the rest of her career.

With the right build on a big show Kana v Jax could be crazy.

Edited by sj5522

They have plenty of people for Bayley though. Natalya can always be brought down to challenge too or another random from the main roster who isn't up to much.(though suppose the revolution is taking up the majority of the talent.)

I think Emma will probably end up with the belt after Bayley, not super sold on the heel Emma but it's miles better than her previous persona.

I wonder if they'll ever have Sara Del Rey on nxt TV. They could do a nice 'one last chance' angle.

• Paid Members

You know how referees are ordered to call things as a shoot if someone doesn't kick out, as seen on last week's show? Yeah, turns out that doesn't apply to "special projects"... And cue the boos...

• Paid Members

You know how referees are ordered to call things as a shoot if someone doesn't kick out, as seen on last week's show? Yeah, turns out that doesn't apply to "special projects"... And cue the boos...

Go on, what happened here?

• Paid Members

Go on, what happened here?

Eva Marie versus Jessie Kay - Eva Marie kicks out at 3.1 seconds and ref claims she got her shoulder up before the count. Crowd booed, even more than they had been

If they booked that to happen on purpose and make it look like an accident in front of that smart Full Sail crowd, many of whom will have noticed Emma's controversial pinfall at TakeOver, it would be a brilliant way to get the late kicker-outer even more heel heat than that individual already has.

... but it was probably just a cock-up.  :(

• Paid Members

If they booked that to happen on purpose and make it look like an accident in front of that smart Full Sail crowd, many of whom will have noticed Emma's controversial pinfall at TakeOver, it would be a brilliant way to get the late kicker-outer even more heel heat than that individual already has.

... but it was probably just a cock-up. :(

I believe this week's episode was taped before Takeover...

(They did some stuff with different people coming out with the title belts at the tapings to mess with people thinking they'd know what was going to happen in Brooklyn)

Was it the same ref? Even if not after that happened with Eva Marie they were probably even more conscious of it not happening again, hence what happened at Takeover. And that was shit, cos Lynch did just about kick out in time, and Emma looking perplexed at winning a match was silly.

• Paid Members

Was it the same ref? Even if not after that happened with Eva Marie they were probably even more conscious of it not happening again, hence what happened at Takeover. And that was shit, cos Lynch did just about kick out in time, and Emma looking perplexed at winning a match was silly.

From memory, I thought Emma handled it quite well. I feel sorry for the production guys who would have had Charlotte’s theme queued only to go, “Shit! Drake’s just counted ‘3’ for Emma! Play her music! NOW!”

It was Charlotte and Becky’s face that gave the game away, before proceeding to give Dana a kicking.

Yay, Tommaso Ciampa!! I've only seen him a few times but he is great fun to watch. So glad he's not making do dicking about in the Impact Zone with Crazzzy Steve

What a shit week for WWE after such an amazing one last weekend.

Raw was bang average and this show was terrible. Felt like it was treading water. Main even was alright but the rest was boring as fuck.

Crowd was pretty poor too but can hardly blame them with a show like this