TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
BCFC have now confirmed Maynard contract talks are off, and we're looking for bids in January. Unsurprising in that he got fucked off with being a spare wheel in 4-5-1 with the lack of creativity around him, then a second honeymoon in November and now he's the spare wheel in a 4-5-1 with a lack of creativity around him. I don't blame him for feeling that way, but that he spent half a season on the bench of his own doing is highly annoying - that and he's not exactly blameless in the creativity department.

We'll be lucky to get 3M unless it's Leicester where he'll refuse and leave for nothing in July.

I tell you want is hilarous, the collective breakdowns on all our forums over this. Utterly doumbfounded how narrow minded most of our 'support' on them is. Nice Ryan Stevenson thread BTW, just cant believe that people cant work out what shat means?

Revisionism 101. There are WAY too many egos on that board that cannot possibly say they were wrong / things changed about the way they felt about him a year ago.

(this is about Maynard, not fecal linguisitics :))

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The BBC website article suggests Maynard didn't want to go to Leicester in the summer:

"We only had one firm offer in the summer, from a club that Nicky made quite clear he didn't want to go to," added Sexstone.

I thought Brizzle turning down (a reported)

Revisionism 101. There are WAY too many egos on that board that cannot possibly say they were wrong / things changed about the way they felt about him a year ago.

(this is about Maynard, not fecal linguisitics :))

But they are always right, or something- for that read havent got a clue, On both, its like some one has just killed their family in front of them and then proceeded to use their heads as bongos or something. For Maynard is the ultimate traitor for not signing a new contract, and the club, gets off scott free despite it being them who are cashing in?

The BBC website article suggests Maynard didn't want to go to Leicester in the summer:

"We only had one firm offer in the summer, from a club that Nicky made quite clear he didn't want to go to," added Sexstone.

I thought Brizzle turning down (a reported)

The turning down was a publicity stunt to get season ticket sales, they knew Maynard didnt want to go to Leicester, but made a big deal of it anyway. Our Board is generally full of Assholes tbh

As has been discussed before, the board of Bristol City are a bunch of grandiose, up-themselves arseholes.

• Paid Members
According to Wenger, Arsenal might re-sign Terry Henry.

I hate that guy.

When did he say that? Heard him talk about buying a left-back yesterday. I did say a few weeks ago that I wouldn't be surprised if he signed him. I'd be happy with that, god I love Henry. He loves the club so much, too.

I am not sure if I am optimistic or not. Glad we tied up Diouf for 2 years, but wouldn't suprise me if he left end of season once Sharp goes. I hope he stays beyond January but sadly I reckon he may end up at Wigan and thats the reason we have taken on Bagayoko and Bamogo. Bagayoko was good in the french leagues and I have hopes. Also reckon Damien Plessis could be a cracking signing if he can the physical side of the Championship.

Archived