TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

Yes, yes, I got that, but until I read your post for the 7th time it was only then you were pulling out the usual 'United have fans outside of Greater Manchester, the bastards' routine.

Change the record, you silly boring prat, I'm going off you again.

It wasn't meant that way it was about how much money they make through national/international market

THEN JUST FUCKING SAY THAT THEN YOU FUCKING MORON.

And your stupid fucking nicknames such as Gollum and The Elephant Man are neither witty nor funny. I can tolerate footy banter when the person I'm talking to isn't a complete cretin.

Diddums did someone not get you an arsenal teddy bear for Xmas? So angry

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a bit concerned about our transfer "activity" hearing Pardew only has 8 million and he wants Tomkins from West Ham and that we are no longer looking for a striker.

That's baffling to me, we need another striker anyway, even with Ba here so with him off to Africa its even more imperetive we get one.

Just hope its only Tiote that gets sold, resigned to that now, if Collocini goes in this window ill probably cry

• Paid Members
Swansea have signed Gylfi Sigurdsson on loan for the rest of the season.

Excellent signing for them imo.

I'm quite happy as he's a decent player, tall (height is an area we are sorely lacking in) and will provide cover to our existing midfield (saying that, Andrea Orlandi was superb today so maybe midfield isn't our biggest concern).

I'd like to see us bring in another defender and a striker. I really don't think we need anyone else.

Archived