TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I can't see any way in which fergie would decide to bring in any players in January. We need proper quality brought in. There are enough young players there to try and develop, and what we need to sign are two automatic starters in the centre of midfield, who are going to need at least a full season to start to click. I don't even think he'll do that in the summer never mind January.

Does anyone know why Lukaku isn't playing at Chelsea? It baffles me that AVB is trying to change the team, yet isn't using him up top, in front of a midfield of Ramires, Meireles, Romeu and alongside Sturridge and Mata. Yeah they may still lose games they shouldn't, like yesterday, but even so, make that your team for 5 months and let them get on with it.

• Paid Members

United won't feel pressured into signing someone that isn't cup tied in Europe like they normally might, which will help if they do decide to make signings. Doubt they will though, Fergie and Wenger don't like the January window. Plus finding the right player in January is a lot harder than in the summer. I don't see us signing another player, possibly a defender on loan.

• Paid Members
The other issue with United is down to money, with them missing out on the Champions League knockout stages, maybe the board have little to offer Ferguson.

the hardly in administration

Aye, but quality doesn't come cheap, playa. United have big bills to pay too, without the

The other issue with United is down to money, with them missing out on the Champions League knockout stages, maybe the board have little to offer Ferguson.

Aye, but quality doesn't come cheap, playa. United have big bills to pay too, without the

• Paid Members

Most of the time when I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Nicholas, it's because you type like you've got oven gloves on. I honestly can't figure out if this is one of those occasions or if you're talking utter nonsense.

• Paid Members

Most of the time when I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Nicholas, it's because you type like you've got oven gloves on. I honestly can't figure out if this is one of those occasions or if you're talking utter nonsense.

Point I'm making is united ain't short of money,they spent a good 50m in summer and the well ain't drying up

• Paid Members

Yes, yes, I got that, but until I read your post for the 7th time it was only then you were pulling out the usual 'United have fans outside of Greater Manchester, the bastards' routine.

Change the record, you silly boring prat, I'm going off you again.

Yes, yes, I got that, but until I read your post for the 7th time it was only then you were pulling out the usual 'United have fans outside of Greater Manchester, the bastards' routine.

It wasn't meant that way it was about how much money they make through national/international market

It wasn't meant that way it was about how much money they make through national/international market

THEN JUST FUCKING SAY THAT THEN YOU FUCKING MORON.

And your stupid fucking nicknames such as Gollum and The Elephant Man are neither witty nor funny. I can tolerate footy banter when the person I'm talking to isn't a complete cretin.

Archived