Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Pro Wrestling Sheet (again I'm unsure how legit that site is) seem to be saying Strowman is having elbow surgery and is out for 2 months missing the next two Raw PPV's.

Would completely mess up the plans for the Summer for WWE if he was out.

• Paid Members

Yep, being reported just about everywhere. Sucks if true.

Strowman was about the one thing keeping Roman Reigns interesting - what's he going to do now, feud with The Miz? Strowman was about the one credible heel on RAW, and one of the only guys who feels like a star. 

Going out injured kills a little of his unstoppable monster credibility, too, and he risks being lost in the shuffle and losing a ton of momentum if he's out that long.

When asked about the idea of running for president of the United States in the future, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson left the door open in an interview published Wednesday.

According to Caity Weaver of GQ, The Rock said, "I think that it's a real possibility," with regard to an attempt to become commander in chief.

HBdOYPM.gif

Randy Orton mocked Bubba Ray Dudley and appeared to have a dig at some indy feds & wrestlers with the following tweets last night:

(Replying to Bubba Ray posting a photo of himself doing a dive off the top rope on Saturday night's ROH show)"Lol there is a difference between a young hungry talent diving and an old outta shape 'vet' .....falling".

Then another:

"Sorry to the Indy marks, Indy guys and old timers who do DIVES took offence.... just having a good time over a few drinks in Denmark closing the Smackdown Live tour....while beating Raw in making over 5 million dollars in the last 11 shows. Now I know to some that doesn't equate to a standing room only crowd of 150 paying $8 at an armory somewhere.... but in the big boy world that's called putting asses in seats. So enjoy your flips, dives, and 20 superkicks per match. To each their own. I will go "dive" back into my 13th title run and get ready to "flip" when my bank statement comes this month......... headlock."

Glad I'm not the only one who can't tell whether Orton's supposed to be heel or face. Seems Randy's struggling with it too.

Guy with the most prestigious championship in the history of wrestling cussing others lower down on the ladder and using it as an excuse to big up his own success. 

Either he's working us and turning heel (would be a great gimmick to work with guys like AJ & Zayn) or he's just an obnoxious idiot. 

Flip of a coin which one really