Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I had no idea who Cathy Kelley was when I seen her name mentioned in this thread. So I looked her up and she doesn't look familiar at all. 

Dasha is shockingly bad, but in a way exactly what they want her to be.

Renee is great and I could see them giving her a chance on commentary on one of Raw, Smackdown or NXT before too long (maybe she has done it before on NXT but I don't watch it weekly).

Charly Caruso though, is very much lovely. Move Dasha quickly off TV and have Charly take her place and I think Smackdown would be improved drastically. Charly on that Mania pre show? Dear god. 

• Paid Members

Go on the Network and watch Charly Caruso on the pre-show of WrestleMania this year, when she is talking to Paul Heyman. You'll be in love then and there.

2 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Go on the Network and watch Charly Caruso on the pre-show of WrestleMania this year, when she is talking to Paul Heyman. You'll be in love then and there.

Indeed. Those beads of sweat glistening on her chest.

• Paid Members

The best thing about Renee Young and Charly Caruso, aside from the obvious, is that they actually seem to have personalities, especially Renee, it's a revelation after a decade of identikit wooden interviewers.

Now if only they could stop them saying, "Joining me now, my guest at this time...", which might be the most WWE phrase in the world.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Now if only they could stop them saying, "Joining me now, my guest at this time...", which might be the most WWE phrase in the world.

"We invite you to use the hashtag..."

57 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The best thing about Renee Young and Charly Caruso, aside from the obvious, is that they actually seem to have personalities, especially Renee, it's a revelation after a decade of identikit wooden interviewers.

Ha, touching on that a little bit, but on talking Smack Erick Rowan asked for a match with Luke Harper, why couldn't Shane just say "ok" instead having to drag it out saying "ok I'm willing to give you what you want, this Sunday, at Backlash, live on the WWE network, it will be, Erick Rowan vs Luke Harper.

I feel that happens all the time and it just isn't needed.