Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

They love it. They love kicking each other in the head and superkicking each other in the face and diving through the middle rope and ta da! They're back on their feet, they're ok after all, don't worry folks it's all just part of the act. Oops there's another kick to the face

KICKOUT!

He's ok after all everyone. Thank goodness for that. We were almost worried there, in real life if someone kicked you in the face you'd be bleeding and out cold but not these hardmen, these 5 foot something Cirque De Soleil stars. Look at them dance.

And he's back to his feet as if nothing ever happened.

Just more fake phoney wrestling.  They don't sell. They don't act. They don't do nothing. Absolute garbage.

1 hour ago, scotswizard said:

They love it. They love kicking each other in the head and superkicking each other in the face and diving through the middle rope and ta da! They're back on their feet, they're ok after all, don't worry folks it's all just part of the act. Oops there's another kick to the face

KICKOUT!

He's ok after all everyone. Thank goodness for that. We were almost worried there, in real life if someone kicked you in the face you'd be bleeding and out cold but not these hardmen, these 5 foot something Cirque De Soleil stars. Look at them dance.

Just more fake phoney wrestling.  They don't sell. They don't act. They don't do nothing. Absolute garbage.

So . . . they do something? 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, scaredofpoo said:

Is it wrong of me to want to donate just so I can dislike scotswizard's posts?

Good luck getting that option if you do donate. Mysteriously once I made my donation contact from Moo ceased and nothing changed in terms of the benefits listed on the link. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Good luck getting that option if you do donate. Mysteriously once I made my donation contact from Moo ceased and nothing changed in terms of the benefits listed on the link. 

Moo is not that active here. Nothing a PM wouldn't sort out. Besides I see it as supporting this forum and keep it here. Being able to down vote Scotswizard is just a nice bonus 

• Paid Members

4 messages that have been read and ignored should be more than enough. And yes it was mainly having been reading on here for ten years before signing up but it is still disappointing there's not a common courtesy.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, scotswizard said:

KICKOUT!

What do you actually like about wrestling?