Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Apologies, I know this isn't the time for a moan so this is just an observation but I really don't like the death of nationally renowned wrestlers being stuck in "Minor news items that don't deserve a thread". Seems really off.

Nikolai wasn't a worker I enjoyed bell to bell but did draw great heat in the mid 80s and always seemed to be having a ball after his face turn. Felt sorry for him when he came back in 1994. He seemed so out of place in that era and as a heel. He should have been a kindly job guy if he needed to work.

Christopher has a reputation for being a bit of a dick but I always enjoyed him as a performer. He was a super lower card heel with his Dad in the light-heavyweight decision and it was a shame Too Much didn't get a lot to work with until the face turn. Can't argue with their work in 2000. Super over and getting away hitting spots that the crowd ate up like the fucking Worm and "putting some glasses on". If you've read @JNLister trip diaries from 1997, he sounded like a hell of a worker in Memphis with the talent he inherited from his Dad. Jerry Lawler denying he was his kid was always a bundle of fun too.

10 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Does Lance have autism or aspergers or something he just seems to have no social skills what so ever when it comes to things like this, or is he just a bellend?

A bellend

Jaysus, Storm is an emotionless cunt. Just say fucking nothing if you can't think of anything decent to say about a fellow wrestlers passing. Christopher got more of a reaction for just putting on those goggles than a thousand Lance Storm snorefests ever did.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Does Lance have autism or aspergers or something he just seems to have no social skills what so ever when it comes to things like this, or is he just a bellend?

I've been convinced he's got Aspergers for years, although I've never heard anything to confirm it. It would explain a lot about his personality.

i have to say i was a fan of brian christoper from his light heavyweight shenanigans or with scott taylor in too much i enjoyed there bout with al snow at king of the ring 98 

but too cool were a good laugh brian allways made me chuckle ...rip

Edited by kidzero

23 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I've been convinced he's got Aspergers for years, although I've never heard anything to confirm it. It would explain a lot about his personality.

Would make sense why he and Meltzer get on so well, birds of a feather...

I don't agree with Brian Last on everything, but he had it right when it comes to this guy - "Cunty" Lance Storm.