Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

If I recall correctly, there were people on here defending him.  Even when it was pointed out to them that Hogan himself said he was a daft old racist.

Yeah, there were. It will never not be puzzling because there are no grey areas to this.

IIRC, Triple H was basically bigging up Hogan's chances of a return a couple of months after he was removed from their HOF. Of course using the "everyone deserves a second chance" bollocks - which is hilarious/sad now, seeing how Hogan supposedly addressed the locker room.

The state of this:

"For me, I hope so. It's about reinvigorating his brand and him as a human being and the confidence within the world, as to who he is," Triple H said live on Greg and the Morning Buzz last week. "But the one thing about people in general is when somebody's on top, they want to see them fall, and when they fall, they want to see them make that comeback. They're great stories."

"And I think that's where people are, and do I think he can be forgiven and make amends with the world and move forward?" he continued. "Yeah! Absolutely. But at the same point and time, for us, in that timeframe, you're putting out the message of how you'll tolerate things and how you'll react to things and we did what we needed to do and he [has] got to do what he needs to do to get himself back to that point."

Edited by ColinBollocks

53 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Will miss her. Been a fan since her ARSION days.

Blimey, she's a career criminal then?

Steph is supposed to be making a 'historic announcement' on Raw on Monday. It's apparently going to be...

women's tag titles, crowned at Summerslam and to be defended across Raw, Smackdown and NXT as well as a women's PPV in October to coincide with the Susan G. Komen thing they do

Edited by wordsfromlee

11 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Steph is supposed to be making a 'historic announcement' on Raw on Monday. It's apparently going to be...

Hide contents

women's tag titles, crowned at Summerslam and to be defended across Raw, Smackdown and NXT as well as a women's PPV in October to coincide with the Susan G. Komen thing they do

Tag titles are not that historic as they have had them before. An all women's PPV they've never done so in the 'unless we've done it it doesn't count' stakes that will be historic.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
added spoiler tags

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Thanks for using spoiler tags to reply to what was posted in spoiler tags. 

Apologies, however its all speculation anyway and you can't honestly tell me that knowing this info has now ruined Raw for you.

It's Stephanie and, if what I have 'spoilt' is accurate, that won't be in any way 'historic' or worth going out of your way to see. 

17 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Apologies, however its all speculation anyway and you can't honestly tell me that knowing this info has now ruined Raw for you.

It's Stephanie and, if what I have 'spoilt' is accurate, that won't be in any way 'historic' or worth going out of your way to see. 

That's not the point though is it?  You answered a spoiler tag post by revealing the information.

How would you like it if I spoiled the ending of Unbreakable for you by telling you Bruce Willis was a ghost?

7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

That's not the point though is it?  You answered a spoiler tag post by revealing the information.

How would you like it if I spoiled the ending of Unbreakable for you by telling you Bruce Willis was a ghost?

I wouldn't care because I'm not likely to see it and, again, this 'news' is not confirmed, its SPECULATION. Nobody knows for certain what the announcement is. If it was spoiling that CM Punk was definitely coming back I'd understand the problem but it's Stephanie likely saying stuff.

Again, I ask, even if this turns out to be true - has this in any way ruined Raw for you? Were you really sat on tenterhooks going 'WWE always delivers with these historic announcements! It's going to be akin to the greatest Game of Thrones reveal ever! I can't wait until Tuesday when I read about it on social media!'. If you were I would imagine you have not been watching WWE lately.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
removing potential spoiler

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I wouldn't care because I'm not likely to see it and, again, this 'news' is not confirmed, its SPECULATION. Nobody knows for certain what the announcement is. If it was spoiling that CM Punk was definitely coming back I'd understand the problem but it's Stephanie likely going 'this is monumental, never been done before its... whatever, womens tags, all women PPV whatever' and people will go 'Meh okay, great... what's next?'. 

Again, I ask, even if this turns out to be true - has this in any way ruined Raw for you? Were you really sat on tenterhooks going 'WWE always delivers with these historic announcements! It's going to be akin to the greatest Game of Thrones reveal ever! I can't wait until Tuesday when I read about it on social media!'. If you were I would imagine you have not been watching WWE lately.

Congratulations, you've completely missed the point once again.

You should watch Unbreakable, it's great. But Bruce Willis gets chased by this evil wind that is making everyone kill themselves, and he dies.

I thought Patricia made Bruce Willis kill Steph and not spoiler tag it?

Perhaps SBA can post the sliding scale of what is important enough to warrant spoiler tags.  Then again, being courteous to others and having some common fucking decency shouldn't need to be discussed.