Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Hogan's supposedly in town for the PPV.

If we put the morality of bringing him back to one side, I'm not really sure what use he is. He's too old to wrestle and can't cut a promo without falling over his words. There's very little I can see him adding to the product after the initial return pop.

EDIT: Fuck Hogan. Look at this. He's not at all sorry for what he did. Just that he got caught.

image.thumb.png.1e2f1bf75bce6a4255c61a7aea4ae5ac.png

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

You get the impression Jericho is having the time of his life with New Japan and Being the Elite. His subtle dig at WWE’s cheap T-shirts the other week was very interesting.

It was obvious he had a great time in his feud with Kevin Owens but it looks like he’s having even more fun doing whatever the fuck he wants without having to run it by Vince. 

I wonder if he’ll end up staying on the outside for far longer than was originally planned. 

On 7/10/2018 at 8:31 PM, fozzyrock1986 said:

This might be worth keeping an eye on, the shows that are on tonight (ADCC, and British Boot Camp) are listed as “fight network” on the sky epg. If it’s the same as Fight network in Canada, we might get ROH and NJPW. 

https://fightnetwork.com/news/6667283:fight-network-launches-in-the-uk-on-sky-and-freesat/

Update above. Impact will be aired live each week.

On 17 July 2018 at 7:23 AM, Supremo said:

You get the impression Jericho is having the time of his life with New Japan and Being the Elite. His subtle dig at WWE’s cheap T-shirts the other week was very interesting.

It was obvious he had a great time in his feud with Kevin Owens but it looks like he’s having even more fun doing whatever the fuck he wants without having to run it by Vince. 

I wonder if he’ll end up staying on the outside for far longer than was originally planned. 

You get the impression with Jericho that he just does what he wants in a fun I don't care way, in that he knows he could probably take the piss out of WWE and they will still have him back for short runs.

On 7/15/2018 at 9:47 PM, Supremo said:

Hogan's supposedly in town for the PPV.

If we put the morality of bringing him back to one side, I'm not really sure what use he is. He's too old to wrestle and can't cut a promo without falling over his words. There's very little I can see him adding to the product after the initial return pop.

EDIT: Fuck Hogan. Look at this. He's not at all sorry for what he did. Just that he got caught.

image.thumb.png.1e2f1bf75bce6a4255c61a7aea4ae5ac.png

Yeah, Titus O Neill is not fully buying Hulk's apology either.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/titus-oneil-comments-hulk-hogans-apology-wwe-roster-262006

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez was spotted at NXT tapings last night, he’s been training at the performance centre too, is he signing???

DiewFA0UEAA3wig?format=jpg&name=900x900

“That’s… That’s gotta be Cain!”