Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Congratulations, you've completely missed the point once again.

You should watch Unbreakable, it's great. But Bruce Willis gets chased by this evil wind that is making everyone kill themselves, and he dies.

...and by posting that significant plot point which ruins the entire film to anyone who would feel inclined to watch it you have missed the point of what I'm saying too but if I go 'Okay, my bad' can we get back to posting about minor news again? 

13 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I thought Patricia made Bruce Willis kill Steph and not spoiler tag it?

Perhaps SBA can post the sliding scale of what is important enough to warrant spoiler tags.  Then again, being courteous to others and having some common fucking decency shouldn't need to be discussed.

Seriously?! You're seriously saying this about news that is speculation at best and may not even be what happens? 

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

No, I'm saying that if someone posted something in spoilers, it's the decent thing to reply in spoilers regardless of how insignificant you personally think the spoiler text is.

Or how 'non spoiler worthy because it's all just guess work at this point and hasnt actually spoiled anything for anybody' the text is? 

Fair enough.  

My bad.

Apologies to all of those whos day has been completely ruined by me saying what I think might happen based on speculation and no actual credible news reports. 

I don't know if you're just being an arsehole or you actually are an arsehole.  If the initial post wasn't spoilered, I doubt an eyelid would have been batted.  I, and others so it seems, just think that it is proper forum etiquette to reply to spoilered text using spoilered text if you are going to mention what was spoilered in the first place.

49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I don't know if you're just being an arsehole or you actually are an arsehole.  If the initial post wasn't spoilered, I doubt an eyelid would have been batted.  I, and others so it seems, just think that it is proper forum etiquette to reply to spoilered text using spoilered text if you are going to mention what was spoilered in the first place.

Wow. Name calling. Mature.

Yes, you've made your point abundantly clear and I've apologised if me posting speculation on what I think might happen means that Raw has been spoiled for you. 

I don't really know what else I can do to be honest. If I promise that, in future, anything, no matter what, that is posted in on here using spoiler tags I reply to using spoiler tags only, will that be acceptable? I'm trying to make amends for my egregious wrong doing and want to make sure nobody thinks I am being discourteous or lacking in common decency in the future.  

2 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Wow. Name calling. Mature.

Yes, you've made your point abundantly clear and I've apologised if me posting speculation on what I think might happen means that Raw has been spoiled for you. 

I don't really know what else I can do to be honest. If I promise that, in future, anything, no matter what, that is posted in on here using spoiler tags I reply to using spoiler tags only, will that be acceptable? I'm trying to make amends for my egregious wrong doing and want to make sure nobody thinks I am being discourteous or lacking in common decency in the future.  

Yes, because that’s what everyone else does

13 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Yes, because that’s what everyone else does

Not always - but cool. If that's what it takes to make amends then I shall ensure to do it. 

I can only apologise again for the hurt and upset this whole situation has caused and sincerely hope that your viewing enjoyment whenever it is you choose to partake of this week's Raw show has not been curtailed by my thoughtless and, quite frankly, reprehensible actions.