Class and Shit t-shirts

IANdrewDiceClay

22 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Mate shared this gem with me the other day

IMG_3434.thumb.jpeg.409edada373c14c0bbe458f836c80925.jpeg

one big cry

It was only on the second time of looking at it I saw the dots, I thought it did say one big sob to start with and was wondering if it was part of his gimmick or summin at the time 🤣 

• Paid Members

So just for science I tried to carry out a perfect replica of what I believe was the merchandise team’s methodology for researching the brief of “do a shirt based on the local sportball team”. In doing so, I think I have hit upon what might have caused this faux pas: 

3E410508-C79D-4632-9C4B-78124E3438B3.thumb.png.3ab54f13e5c676fe850eda315074b657.png

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It's certainly a choice. Surely it will just be an online exclusive and Drew won't actually walk into the Hydro wearing that (sure even he would recognise that as a terrible idea if he's wanting a homecoming hero reaction). Think it's as simple as that he's a Rangers fan and wanted to make a shirt paying tribute to that (he'd have had a big hand in the design I'd imagine - or at least a red hand). 

I'm not going to to whinge about it - seems obvious to me it's more of a personal thing for him than a shirt intended for widespread distribution - and I have been periodically checking if Gallus' Celtic-inspired effort has been put on sale. Still hasn't. That one's a cracker.

The real issue here is why he doesn't support Ayr United.

Edit: Might as well have written Sash At The Castle too. 

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

441899482_882959890524685_1341975260469126391_n.thumb.jpg.067c28dc34a9e230065c290f7e1b781f.jpg

Might be there's more than one jersey style shirt, but this graphic certainly suggests there may have been a re-think. 

Or possibly that they could sell what is essentially a knock off Rangers shirt in US but not in the UK. It could possibly be a trademark infringement.