Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

Looks like the paperback's 'currently unavailable' for me. Can't tell if it's stock or post-Brexit Amazon being weird with my Look Out Scratchy address. Will keep an eye on it! 

Here you go @BomberPat don't say I never do anything for you.

spacer.png

Around 500 pages aka the length of one of Pats posts in the "Currently reading" thread 😆

Also no acknowledgement of the UKFF in the thanks. Where do I get a refund?

Only kidding, good work. Looks and feels super smart. I look forward to adding it to my pile and reading in 6/9 months. 

• Paid Members
On 11/25/2023 at 10:59 AM, BomberPat said:

Kayfabe: A Mostly True History of Professional Wrestling is now available to order in paperback as well as eBook! Prime members ordering now should expect delivery on Monday 27th November!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CNYKBY9V/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2PY8HMSKPM3I7&keywords=kayfabe&qid=1700909048&sprefix=kayfabe%2Caps%2C97&sr=8-1

Bought and looking forward to reading.

4 hours ago, simonworden said:

Just bought the e-book version as I'll never get the paper copy out here. Good price point but I'd have liked to have seen a UKFF discount code offering a free chippy tea. 

Yeah I've also purchased and was hoping for pie & peas and an entry into the "Book Buyers Battle Royal".