What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Anyone watching DEVS Alex Garland's TV series on BBC?

I'm 5 episodes in and it's very Alex Garland, which I like so I'm really enjoying it. Nick Offerman is great in it as well, really good to see him play something like this.

Four episodes in and really enjoying it, he’s got the balance of revealing stuff and keeping it vague just right. Enough mystery to keep you guessing what’s going on without being so vague it’s obtuse and impenetrable. After each episode I’ve wanted to know what happens next which sounds basic but not a lot of shows do that for me these days!

I'm one in on DEVS, I'll binge it this week but needed a little break from depressing futuristic stories after Tales from the Loop.

I got back on to BCS. Im half way through season 4, I loved leisure suit Jimmy flogging burners out of his boot. Mike is still my fave.

• Paid Members

I've been watching Harper's/Harpers'/Harpers Island and I have to say, it's really ramped up to a mix of Scream and Prison Break, and the final stretch is brainlessly wonderful and entertaining.
Elaine Cassidy is absolutely wonderful and I love the couple of Cal and Chloe.
Everyone is a shit B movie version of another actor in boot cut jeans too, which is a fun game to play in matching them up, along with the murder/mystery that's going on.

59 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I've been watching Harper's/Harpers'/Harpers Island and I have to say, it's really ramped up to a mix of Scream and Prison Break, and the final stretch is brainlessly wonderful and entertaining.
Elaine Cassidy is absolutely wonderful and I love the couple of Cal and Chloe.
Everyone is a shit B movie version of another actor in boot cut jeans too, which is a fun game to play in matching them up, along with the murder/mystery that's going on.

I remember watching it when it was on originally. Didn't really know anyone else that watched it, but I found it a lot of fun. Nothing groundbreaking but a nice trashy horror experience.

• Paid Members

I've been watching Fringe. I think I like it but I don't know why because it's probably crap. Actually, it's probably because of Anna Torv I'm liking it.

Edited by Devon Malcolm