What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

1 hour ago, LaGoosh said:

I've heard Westworld season 3 is really good stuff but I thought season 1 was absolutely terribly written shite. If I didn't like season 1 I'm assuming I won't like season 3?

Yeah probably not. Even though it's conceptually different from the first season there's a lot of confusing plot points to pick up and it's not far enough removed from season one that if you didn't like it you'd still like this. It's a shame they couldn't have gotten to this point sooner.

Then again...

Screenshot-20200422-101129-Gallery.jpg

Talk about faces that are pleasing to look at.

Edited by Mr_Danger

Wow Better Call Saul. That was a flawless season for me.

Rhea Seahorn should win all the awards. She does more acting with an eyebrow twitch than most do in their entire careers. I also like how Odenkirk plays the struggle of Jimmy constantly. You can see it on his face at all times.

Tremendous show with no bad performances in it. Everyone is brilliant. The wait...is going to be painful!

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

I don't know if this is the right thread but Charlie Brooker is doing a Coronavirus special soon, announced by bbc press today. 

Antiviral Wipe 

That's the official title, I'm not that clever.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Talk about faces that are pleasing to look at.

I love Vincent Cassell. Pleasing to look at and a wonderful French accent to boot. He just has that...je ne sais quoi. Might watch series 3 given the decent reviews. Fucking hated the 2nd series, though. 

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

I love Vincent Cassell. Pleasing to look at and a wonderful French accent to boot. He just has that...je ne sais quoi. Might watch series 3 given the decent reviews. Fucking hated the 2nd series, though. 

Even more likeable now that he's not hogging Monica Bellucci although a quick google shows he went and bagged himself another stunner.