What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members

Up to the middle of Season 6 of The Blacklist and if Elizabeth Keen isn't the most unlikable protagonist on TV, I don't know who is. She's just a complete detriment to the show, really poorly written with an actress not strong enough to carry the poor script. If James Spader wasn't in it, it wouldn't be worth watching.

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are you going to try Hetty Wainthrop Investigates next?

I'd get too distracted spotting places in Darwen I know to concentrate on solving the mysteries. Might go for Jonathan Creek instead. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

You should try Murder, She Wrote or Diagnosis Murder.

The obvious answer is Columbo. 

For those of you that enjoy a tongue in cheek style of 'whodunit' like Death in Paradise should check out Shakespeare and Hathaway. It aired in an afternoon slot on BBC One so it was probably missed by many, but all 3 series are available on the iPlayer.

27 minutes ago, burchybabi said:

Nothing personally against him, he's just not known for being in much that has been good/successful

That's bollocks. The American Pie films were incredibly successful(and he was the best thing in all of them), as was Dude Where's My Car?

Goon is an underrated gem, Role Models was very good.

Country Mac.

Won't stand for the SWS slander.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, burchybabi said:

Nothing personally against him, he's just not known for being in much that has been good/successful

Source?

1 hour ago, burchybabi said:

42 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That's bollocks. The American Pie films were incredibly successful(and he was the best thing in all of them), as was Dude Where's My Car?

Goon is an underrated gem, Role Models was very good.

Country Mac.

Won't stand for the SWS slander.

Read again...plus you've named 5 things for a 20 year career, and even some of them are pushing it

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, burchybabi said:

Wiki/IMDB

Would that be the same Wikipedia that also tells us his films have grossed a total of nearly $5 billion worldwide as of three years ago?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, burchybabi said:

So you use it too?

Often, but not usually to prove myself wrong when I think I'm right as you just bizarrely did.